Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] HA Eevee
The 2016 year is finally here, so I thought as a way to start off the year, I will be giving away Eevees with its hidden ability. All will be at level 1, so you can train them up from the start. Please note that I will be doing this giveaway through the GTS, so no commonly caught Pokémon (i.e., Zigzagoon, Poochyeanna) If you want one, put your request in the following format as shown:

Player IGN:
Pokémon Deposited:
Pokémon level:
Pokémon gender:

Please tell me what your message is, but it would be very helpful to use "Pritch only."
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Player IGN: Ridnell
Pokemon Deposited: Remoraid
Pokemon Level: 30
Pokemon Gender: Male

Thanks a bunch for this giveaway! I was aiming to have a sylveon on my team and this made it much easier! Happy New Year to you as well!
(Jan 4, 2016, 02:54 AM)Ridnell Wrote: Player IGN: Ridnell
Pokemon Deposited: Remoraid
Pokemon Level: 30
Pokemon Gender: Male

Thanks a bunch for this giveaway! I was aiming to have a sylveon on my team and this made it much easier! Happy New Year to you as well!

I was unable to find your Remoraid. Please check if it got sniped
Player IGN Sarah
Pokemon Deposited Croagunk
Pokemon Level: 1
Pokemon Gender Male
Message TheStylishSlowking
(Jan 4, 2016, 04:38 AM)TheStylishSlowking Wrote: Player IGN Sarah
Pokemon Deposited Croagunk
Pokemon Level: 1
Pokemon Gender Male
Message TheStylishSlowking

I can't find the croagunk. Please check to see if it got sniped. If so, just edit your post and I'll get to it ASAP. Sorry for this
Pritch Thank you so much for this Giveaway. It means alot that i can come on this Website and see that people are giving away amazing Pokemon just for anything.

Ps Thank you so much Pritch
Here bro i just got your Eevee holding a Thunder Stone
Player IGN: Rose
Pokémon Deposited: Wigglytuff
Pokémon level: 53
Pokémon gender: Female
(Jan 4, 2016, 08:01 AM)TheStylishSlowking Wrote: Here bro i just got your Eevee holding a Thunder Stone

Umm that's not mine. Im 100% certain of that xD. And im more than happy to do this for you guys. I know Eevee has alot of potential now and days, and I felt that by having a pc box full of them, I was hogging that potential. But yeah i didmt send you an Eevee. I still have every intention to do so.
So im running into the problem of you guys being sniped from me. There are two ways i can still give you guys your Eevee. Idea #1 is we do it directly. Another idea is you guys say what pokemon you plan on giving to me for the Eevee, and then ill put the Eevee in the gts and notify you. Im sorry for the dilemma, didnt think this through.