Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Happy 4th of July! [Closed]
Pokemon requested: Braviary Blush
Deposited: Ledyba
Level: 26
IGN: Curtis
~ A Caterpie may change into a Butterfree, but the heart that beats inside remains the same.

Pokemon requested: Volcanova 
Deposited: Sandshrew
Level: 20
IGN: B
@nightburstpkmn Yes! Thank you very much :D
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
Pokemon Requested: Volcarona
Pokemon Deposited: Gloom
Level: 30
IGN: Lolly
GTS Message: USA!
Pokemon Requested: Braviary
Pokemon Deposited: gastly
Level: 1
IGN: JACK
GTS Message: USA!

thank you!
@Cescone sniped...
@Peanutea sent! Hope you enjoy :D
@Bazma89 sniped...
@lbeeh sent! enjoy
@ziojack23 sent! cool!
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
@SatahFallcut

Yeah, that's exactly what I normally do :D From my first giveaway, I announced the Pokemon community that I have my own powersave of my own. If you are not quite familiar with powersaves, it is basically a cheating device that lets you do beyond normal gameplay lol; however, the cheat codes are somewhat limited compared to pkHEX. As for giveaways, I basically get my own BR Pokemon from the past, reedit it, clone some, and present it as my own giveaway.

It's really amazing and cool that you're shiny-breeding the starters :D When this game came out, I was trying to shiny-breeding a Swirlix. It took me at least 70 eggs, but I got it :D

Anyway, I really don't mind if you want to present a giveaway of your own. TBH, giveaways are really difficult to accomplish, since you have real life stuff going on around you a daily basis. Now I understand why ppl with enormous amounts of reps in the past don't come here much often -_-

I don't think that I'll continue doing new giveaways this month, since summer classes are taking a toll on me. I'll help you out probably at the end of July.

As for the starters, how many are we talking about...?
Sleep is important, so take a nap -_- (zzzzzzz....)
Pokemon Requested: Volcarona
Pokemon Deposited: Gulpin
Level:10
IGN: Ale
GTS Message: USA
(Jul 7, 2016, 10:10 PM)nightburstpkmn Wrote: @SatahFallcut

Yeah, that's exactly what I normally do :D From my first giveaway, I announced the Pokemon community that I have my own powersave of my own. If you are not quite familiar with powersaves, it is basically a cheating device that lets you do beyond normal gameplay lol; however, the cheat codes are somewhat limited compared to pkHEX. As for giveaways, I basically get my own BR Pokemon from the past, reedit it, clone some, and present it as my own giveaway.

It's really amazing and cool that you're shiny-breeding the starters :D When this game came out, I was trying to shiny-breeding a Swirlix. It took me at least 70 eggs, but I got it :D

Anyway, I really don't mind if you want to present a giveaway of your own. TBH, giveaways are really difficult to accomplish, since you have real life stuff going on around you a daily basis. Now I understand why ppl with enormous amounts of reps in the past don't come here much often -_-

I don't think that I'll continue doing new giveaways this month, since summer classes are taking a toll on me. I'll help you out probably at the end of July.

As for the starters, how many are we talking about...?

I have a shiny bulbasaur, one has bin named, its for a friend.
I'm going to start with squirtle and charmander soon.
I don't have a power save.
^~^
SatahFallcut Empty your PMs lol.. I can't send you a message earlier because they are at full capacity..