Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Gamestop Mew Code Giveaway!
I found one of my best friends during a german Pokemon Community on Twitter and Skype. A friend from Twitter(I just made me Twitter for Pokemon streams and youtubers). A friend put me in a skype call with Eli(the "one of my best friends"). A few days after the skype call Eli and I skyped because we anted to battle in Showdown. Nowadays I skyping with Eli and me almost daily. We made so much random battles on Showndown and Pokemon battles on the 3DS. I realy happy to know him but unfortunately we didnt meet. I hope we will meet at the next Pokemon TCG Pre-realease tournament. 

Good luck everybody. :3
Hey guys, so I have ended the giveaway and MistressGlaceon is our winner! I apologize that it took me longer than expected to select a winner, but with the maintenance break a couple nights ago along with my work schedule, tonight was the first time I had some free time to pick a winner. Thank you to everyone who shared your stories, I read every one of them! Again, I still have one code left that's up for trade. I'm looking for a BR Kyogre or Groudon so if you have one, let me know!
(Feb 3, 2016, 06:59 PM)DanielJames Wrote: Hey guys, so I have ended the giveaway and MistressGlaceon is our winner! I apologize that it took me longer than expected to select a winner, but with the maintenance break a couple nights ago along with my work schedule, tonight was the first time I had some free time to pick a winner. Thank you to everyone who shared your stories, I read every one of them! Again, I still have one code left that's up for trade. I'm looking for a BR Kyogre or Groudon so if you have one, let me know!

So by BR Kyogre or groudon you mean shiny or what
As a kid I moved around a lot at least once every two months. Pokemon was my way to escape the real world. My grandparents bough me a ds lite on one of the many times I moved. A few weeks later i bought pokemon Emerald at a swamp met (I could transfer to my hg so i know it was real) A few months later I got pokemon Hg and loved it I had over 700 hours in it. Then I bought one version of every two (HG or SS, LG, or FR Etc....) Pokemon bought balance to my life and it just made the first eight or so years bearable.
(Feb 6, 2016, 08:01 AM)Amipartofthecommunity Wrote: As a kid I moved around a lot at least once every two months. Pokemon was my way to escape the real world. My grandparents bough me a ds lite on one of the many times I moved. A few weeks later i bought pokemon Emerald at a swamp met (I could transfer to my hg so i know it was real) A few months later I got pokemon Hg and loved it I had over 700 hours in it. Then I bought one version of every two (HG or SS, LG, or FR Etc....) Pokemon bought balance to my life and it just made the first eight or so years bearable.

The giveaway ended.