18.18%
10 18.18%
Shiny Jolteon
9.09%
5 9.09%
Total 55 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Hoenn Starters + Electivire giveaway Closed!
Pokemon deposited: Charmander
level: 1
IGN: Dan
Pokemon wanted: Swampert
Got sniped!
New deposit!
Pokemon: gothita
Level:1
male
Wanted Pokemon: Sceptile
Is he even doing the giveaway anymore? His last post was 2 days ago.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
Got sniped Sad

Thanks for this giveaway Smile Btw: Are you still helping me breed because if you're not, It's totally fine. I know stuff like school or work can get in your way Big Grin

Pokémon deposited: Froakie
Level: 1
Pokémon wanted: Blaziken
IGN: moo311
Sorry for any inconvenience! I was unable to send the Pokemon due to internet issues. I will get to work on them right now! Oh, and @moo311, I'm sorry, I can't help anymore. Schools sucks xD
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
And another reason @moo311, my internet goes out like every day. ;( I REALLY wish I could still help. If your still doing it by the summer I could help then!
(Jan 29, 2016, 01:27 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: Sorry for any inconvenience! I was unable to send the Pokemon due to internet issues. I will get to work on them right now! Oh, and @moo311, I'm sorry, I can't help anymore. Schools sucks xD

It's totally fine, I understand the pain of school Dodgy The struggle of having a strong internet Sad Good thing Colette is helping :D
EVERYONE WHO KEPT THEIR POKEMON IN THE GTS HAS RECIEVED THEIR POKEMON. ALSO, ANYONE WHO ASKED TO RESERVE ONE MAY RESERVE AND EVERYONE CAN GET ONE OF EACH POKEMON!
(Jan 29, 2016, 01:53 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: EVERYONE WHO KEPT THEIR POKEMON IN THE GTS HAS RECIEVED THEIR POKEMON. ALSO, ANYONE WHO ASKED TO RESERVE ONE MAY RESERVE AND EVERYONE CAN GET ONE OF EACH POKEMON!

Thanks for the sceptile!!!
Can I have a Blaziken too?
(Jan 29, 2016, 02:16 PM)andre_2112 Wrote:
(Jan 29, 2016, 01:53 PM)CharizardSoOP21 Wrote: EVERYONE WHO KEPT THEIR POKEMON IN THE GTS HAS RECIEVED THEIR POKEMON. ALSO, ANYONE WHO ASKED TO RESERVE ONE MAY RESERVE AND EVERYONE CAN GET ONE OF EACH POKEMON!

Thanks for the sceptile!!!
Can I have a Blaziken too?

Yeah! Just deposit something. You'll have to wait though, I'm helping my friend evolve some of his pokemon (Trade evolutions)