Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Huge Giveaway!!! [DONE]
(Nov 29, 2014, 07:31 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:
(Nov 29, 2014, 01:16 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:
(Nov 29, 2014, 12:58 PM)Railtracks Wrote: EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Omnes-Norton (the host of this giveaway) is really busy at the moment, and likely already has request for every Pokémon on this list. He said he'd try to find a time in the near future to deliver all of the requested Pokémon, but for now, let's just leave him alone, okay?  :D

bump

bump swag
can i have any pokemon? idc as long as its a shiny with 6iv
You have not edited it from the list does that mean you still have a shaymin event? if you do can I have it?
If not can I have the Victini or shiny charizard.
Y'all are blind and idiotic if you can't see/read this...

(Dec 12, 2014, 07:23 PM)Ben Omnes-Norton Wrote:
(Nov 29, 2014, 07:31 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:
(Nov 29, 2014, 01:16 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:
(Nov 29, 2014, 12:58 PM)Railtracks Wrote: EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Omnes-Norton (the host of this giveaway) is really busy at the moment, and likely already has request for every Pokémon on this list. He said he'd try to find a time in the near future to deliver all of the requested Pokémon, but for now, let's just leave him alone, okay?  :D

bump

bump swag

As you can see, Ben Omnes-Norton, himself, bumped this.
I thought he bumped it because he still had pokemon left. Sorry if that's not the case. He also said he would edit the first post as they were traded. Why else would he bump it and not let it die?
(Dec 12, 2014, 08:03 PM)Rex Wrote: I thought he bumped it because he still had pokemon left. Sorry if that's not the case. He also said he would edit the first post as they were traded. Why else would he bump it and not let it die?

To reinforce the fact that he's busy. Trust me, we'll know if and when this gets going again.
(Dec 12, 2014, 08:06 PM)Railtracks Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2014, 08:03 PM)Rex Wrote: I thought he bumped it because he still had pokemon left. Sorry if that's not the case. He also said he would edit the first post as they were traded. Why else would he bump it and not let it die?

To reinforce the fact that he's busy. Trust me, we'll know if and when this gets going again.

Oh ok sorry Railtracks, didn't mean to cause any trouble.  Undecided
May I have a shiny jirachi if possible my FC:1607-3109-6956 IGN:Guy.Oh sorry I didn't know he is busy
(Dec 12, 2014, 08:13 PM)Rex Wrote:
(Dec 12, 2014, 08:06 PM)Railtracks Wrote:

Oh ok sorry Railtracks, didn't mean to cause any trouble.  Undecided

It's alright mate.
Is the shiny hinedge still up for grabs and if so the i want it Smile