Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Huge Giveaway!!! [DONE]
(Nov 28, 2014, 12:11 AM)Ben Omnes-Norton Wrote: Lol guys sorry for the inconvenience, I've been really busy (packing boxes, school work, vgc 2015 prep) i've been putting this off for a while. I will find a time for me to trade everyone the pokemon that they wanted (if it wasn't claimed by anyone else)

Hey its okay, take all the gime you need. I can see how that can really be a time waster.

Take care!
Can I have the shiny honedge
also do u have a slaking with sucker punch
isthe eevee still up?
Can I have a shamin plz
Never mind is the dialga still available if so can I get it plz
may i have the shiny charmander?
Celebi pleasw??
Shiny Flawless Charmander please
EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Omnes-Norton (the host of this giveaway) is really busy at the moment, and likely already has request for every Pokémon on this list. He said he'd try to find a time in the near future to deliver all of the requested Pokémon, but for now, let's just leave him alone, okay?  :D

Proof:
(Nov 28, 2014, 12:11 AM)Ben Omnes-Norton Wrote: Lol guys sorry for the inconvenience, I've been really busy (packing boxes, school work, vgc 2015 prep) i've been putting this off for a while. I will find a time for me to trade everyone the pokemon that they wanted (if it wasn't claimed by anyone else)
(Nov 29, 2014, 12:58 PM)Railtracks Wrote: EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Omnes-Norton (the host of this giveaway) is really busy at the moment, and likely already has request for every Pokémon on this list. He said he'd try to find a time in the near future to deliver all of the requested Pokémon, but for now, let's just leave him alone, okay?  :D

bump