Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Huge Giveaway!!! [DONE]
Can I have the shiny honedge please?
(Dec 30, 2014, 11:22 AM)Hero Wrote: Guys this thread has been over for a while. He just needs to distribute all the past participants their pokemon. Its not a give away anymore I dont think.

(Jan 5, 2015, 01:30 PM)Ozzy Wrote: Can I have the shiny honedge please?
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:33 PM)Hero Wrote: The OP stating the thread is old is an excuse? I can see that you're new. So Ill give you a slice of cake and say that while its true the post was made some time ago, ( Last week Lol) it doesnt prevent the fact that for the past 2 pages I've been stating that the giveaway is done. To justify this more, the comment right above yours completely ignored the last page where I just stated its over. Therefore, no one checks the last page, no one checks the original date of the thread, which are two things that should be done on a thread thats running old. So please stop arguing. I'm just going to message a mod to see if its clear to close this thread, since the op said he'd be making a new one.

Also because there's a pointless argument being thrown into the mix that has no justification xD

Dude, I'm not trying to win any discussion. What I saying: the best thing to do is delete the post. Period.
Make sure you guys and gals are giving rep for these awesome giveaways! If the OP is coming through!
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Thanks Justin Smile and always.
I'll be closing this thread after reading OP & Hero's comments. Ben, please PM me if you would like the thread reopened.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks