[GIVEAWAY] Huge Giveaway!!! [DONE]
Team Plasma Deoxys plz :D
(Jan 5, 2015, 11:08 AM)Liv5679 Wrote: Team Plasma Deoxys plz :D

This is NOT a giveaway any longer.
(Jan 5, 2015, 11:25 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 11:08 AM)Liv5679 Wrote: Team Plasma Deoxys plz :D

This is NOT a giveaway any longer.

This post should be deleted, then?
Or you could all read the last post he made a few pages back.
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:09 PM)Hero Wrote: Or you could all read the last post he made a few pages back.

Okay. I go into a giveaway and I will still have to be looking for the more than 10 pages to see if it's over? Not everyone has time to be looking at everything in the forum, unfortunately.
If you guys are going to come into a thread thats a few months old, its pretty common to check if its still running or not. The reason this thread is revived again is because the OP himself made a final post stating that he has to give the original participants their pokemon. Even so, I've commented multiple times on the LAST pages that the giveaways pretty much over. Theres not really an excuse.

(Dec 29, 2014, 02:39 PM)Ben Omnes-Norton Wrote: Hey guys this post got really confusing. I'm going to make a new one and make sure everyone get's their pokemon
can i have the shiny EVEE
(Jan 5, 2015, 12:20 PM)Hero Wrote: If you guys are going to come into a thread thats a few months old, its pretty common to check if its still running or not. The reason this thread is revived again is because the OP himself made a final post stating that he has to give the original participants their pokemon. Even so, I've commented multiple times on the LAST pages that the giveaways pretty much over. Theres not really an excuse.

(Dec 29, 2014, 02:39 PM)Ben Omnes-Norton Wrote: Hey guys this post got really confusing. I'm going to make a new one and make sure everyone get's their pokemon

Talk about the age of the post. There's not really an excuse. haha
i would like the shiny evee please if hes still available
The OP stating the thread is old is an excuse? I can see that you're new. So Ill give you a slice of cake and say that while its true the post was made some time ago, ( Last week Lol) it doesnt prevent the fact that for the past 2 pages I've been stating that the giveaway is done. To justify this more, the comment right above yours completely ignored the last page where I just stated its over. Therefore, no one checks the last page, no one checks the original date of the thread, which are two things that should be done on a thread thats running old. So please stop arguing. I'm just going to message a mod to see if its clear to close this thread, since the op said he'd be making a new one.

Also because there's a pointless argument being thrown into the mix that has no justification xD