Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
(Dec 11, 2014, 10:11 PM)Bwalker8 Wrote: Bumping is quite fun but we should probablly not flood the comments too much

Exactly why I stopped. One bump from all of us is fine.
Hey guys another unexpected delay. I will fix it over night and trade tomorrow. Sorry once again it is unexpected but I will resolve it and it and get back to you guys tomorrow.
(Dec 11, 2014, 10:14 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hey guys another unexpected delay. I will fix it over night and trade tomorrow. Sorry once again it is unexpected but I will resolve it and it and get back to you guys tomorrow.

Ok, thanks for everything, will we be expecting the same time tomorrow?
(Dec 11, 2014, 10:16 PM)Bwalker8 Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2014, 10:14 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hey guys another unexpected delay. I will fix it over night and trade tomorrow. Sorry once again it is unexpected but I will resolve it and it and get back to you guys tomorrow.

Ok, thanks for everything, will we be expecting the same time tomorrow?

bump!

Oh, alright. Thanks for letting me know. Now I can get some shut-eye. See you tomorrow SantaZitro.

BUMP BUMP AND AWAY!!!
(Dec 11, 2014, 10:18 PM)Railtracks Wrote:

Oh, alright. Thanks for letting me know. Now I can get some shut-eye. See you tomorrow SantaZitro.

BUMP BUMP AND AWAY!!!

Super Bump

BUMP BUMP AND AWAY!!!

railtracks signature should be bump bump and AWAY!!!!!!
(Dec 11, 2014, 10:19 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:

BUMP BUMP AND AWAY!!!

It really should be
(Dec 11, 2014, 10:19 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:

BUMP BUMP AND AWAY!!!

Idk how to make one. .-.
bump........................