Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
(Dec 9, 2014, 03:21 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello guys and gals I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season especially you fellow college students, I know everyone is looking forward to break. Well I decided that for is holiday season I would do a massive giveaway of legendary pokemon. I had a vote earlier this month asking which legendary trios you guys would want to be featured in this giveaway. The winners were The Legendary Birds in first and the Swords of Justice in Second. In addition to these 2 trios being distributed I am also throwing in my personal favorite which is the Legendary Beasts.

So in total anyone who posts here will receive shiny 6IV Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Entei, Suicune and Raikou

Also for those interested I am having a Raffle the Grand Prize is below

Grand Prize
Tournadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga and one mystery pokemon that will be unique to each grand prize winner.

Status Right Now
Trading and adding FC
i have added you can you add me
Hello everyone. Just completed my finals this week and now I can resume with this giveaway. I will try to get to everyone by the weekend.

Also I am only doing whoever posted before this comment. Anyone who post after this comment will not receive unless their is extra when I am done with everything else.

Also raffle winners will be personally contacted for the prize.

I will try and start tomorrow and Thursday and I hope to get to everyone by Friday.

Hope to trade with you all soon
Am I in the raffle??
IGN Kitsune♥
FC 3583-2208-6950

I added you Smile
Awesome giveaway!
IGN: Kurama
FC: listed on the left Smile

Hope to trade soon!
(Dec 9, 2014, 03:21 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello guys and gals I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season especially you fellow college students, I know everyone is looking forward to break. Well I decided that for is holiday season I would do a massive giveaway of legendary pokemon. I had a vote earlier this month asking which legendary trios you guys would want to be featured in this giveaway. The winners were The Legendary Birds in first and the Swords of Justice in Second. In addition to these 2 trios being distributed I am also throwing in my personal favorite which is the Legendary Beasts.

So in total anyone who posts here will receive shiny 6IV Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Entei, Suicune and Raikou

Also for those interested I am having a Raffle the Grand Prize is below

Grand Prize
Tournadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga and one mystery pokemon that will be unique to each grand prize winner.

Status Right Now
Trading and adding FC

Hope I'm not too late. If I'm not then thanks.

IGN: Mr.Crypolic
I want these *.* and I already added you

IGN Kitsune ❤️
FC 3583-2207-6950