Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
Hello guys and gals I hope everyone is having a happy holiday season especially you fellow college students, I know everyone is looking forward to break. Well I decided that for is holiday season I would do a massive giveaway of legendary pokemon. I had a vote earlier this month asking which legendary trios you guys would want to be featured in this giveaway. The winners were The Legendary Birds in first and the Swords of Justice in Second. In addition to these 2 trios being distributed I am also throwing in my personal favorite which is the Legendary Beasts.

So in total anyone who posts here will receive shiny 6IV Moltres, Zapdos, Articuno, Keldeo, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Entei, Suicune and Raikou

Also for those interested I am having a Raffle the Grand Prize is below

Grand Prize
Tournadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Kyurem, Reshiram, Zekrom, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Kyogre, Rayquaza, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga and one mystery pokemon that will be unique to each grand prize winner.

Status Right Now
Trading and adding FC
I am putting my name down like u said above
IGN Scott
Well, Heres my pre order. And entering the giveaway. Thank you for your time and marry Christmas. IGN Ganos
FC: 1736-2509-3977
IGN: Railtracks

:D
Here is my pre order IGN: Jared FC:5344-0263-1014
This is awesome, thanks dude, I'd definitely like in if possible :3

IGN: Tom

My friendcode is to the left :D
yeah this is amazing. thanks a lot

IGN Fumi
FC 2852-8374-2704
I would like to join this if it is possible.
IGN: Patrick
FC: 3024-5425-5443
I'd love to have a preorder!!! And I'll be sure to enter!
Ign Katryna
CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY
FC: To the left
IGN: Benji