Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
Here is my enterance to this giveaway as well. I won't be entering the raffle just because of how my luck works... I never win lol.
Entering if it's still possible! :3 FC: 2449-5533-9331 IGN: Gonzy
I'd like some legendaries, I also want to enter in the giveaway, IGN: Jake(I believe I already ahve you added)
Hello everyone. Preparations are going good and it looks like I may be finished before Sunday. Also only 19 people have entered the raffle thus far so your chances are still good for being a grand prize winner. Also be sure to include your IGN and FC in the post on this thread. If your FC is listed under your profile just point it out but still include your IGN

Also everyone please take this time to add my FC that way when the time comes I can just run down the list and distribute as opposed to waiting for people to add me back.

Thank you all so much.
Ok, so I just comment to pre-order? That's amazing, I honestly can't believe how great the community here is, I have not once seen anything negative about anyone being said. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
IGN is Robert and my FC is listed to the left!
Fc:122082364356
IGN:Noah
FC: 1332-7725-4829
IGN: Chaos
IGN: Kidd Frosty
FC: 3583-0001-2202
(Dec 10, 2014, 04:22 PM)leponzitro Wrote: Hello everyone. Preparations are going good and it looks like I may be finished before Sunday. Also only 19 people have entered the raffle thus far so your chances are still good for being a grand prize winner. Also be sure to include your IGN and FC in the post on this thread. If your FC is listed under your profile just point it out but still include your IGN

Also everyone please take this time to add my FC that way when the time comes I can just run down the list and distribute as opposed to waiting for people to add me back.

Thank you all so much.

aww.. nice! :D

anyway, Merry Xmas in adv :D
!Major Update!

All boxes have been prepared and are ready to go. The giveaway will start when I get out of class tomorrow at 6 p.m

Make sure that you add me so that I can give you your ten legendary pokemon.