Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary Pokemon [S/M] (Closed- Only Claiming Reservations)
ign: Z
pokemon deposited: sandygast
lvl 22
female

pokemon requested: Registeel

thank you good sir! :D
(Aug 9, 2017, 05:32 PM)moo311 Wrote: @Jakal_00 Enjoy Smile
@iimlF4nT4Sy Enjoy Smile
@Theobroco Enjoy and they're all supposed to have power construct. It was just a typo.
@garagegeek21 Enjoy Smile

Actually I don't think they are supposed to have power construct. The original set you posted (with Aura Break) was taken straight from the OU Zygarde page on Smogon. If you use Power Construct and the rest of the set, then it's an Uber Zygarde (because Power Construct is banned in OU) with an OU set, which is not optimal in Uber.

Anyway, here is my next request:
IGN: Broco
Requested: Lunala
Deposited: lvl 1 Female

Thanks a lot again!
@dekohlima Enjoy Smile
@YuiZakuro Wrong week
@Master_jug Wrong Week
@Theobroco Enjoy Smile Also, when I mentioned that I had a typo, I meant that while I was genning, I was just copy pasting into pkhex and when it said that the encounter wasn't right, I wasn't thinking and just set it to an SM encounter.
Oh okay I understand.

And now the last request:
IGN: Broco
Requested: Necrozma
Deposited: lvl 1 Female

Thanks again!
@Theobroco Enjoy Smile
IGN:  warrior.
Deposited:  Lv21  Sandygast f.
Requested:  Lv91+ Lunala
gts msg:  Please trade pokemon with me. Thanks in advance. ( Thankyou verry much)
Requested: Necrozma
Deposited: Sandygast, male, lv1
IGN: Jakal

Thanks dude!
IGN:Adridia
Requested: Tapu lele
Deposited: Sandygast male lv 1
(Aug 10, 2017, 09:37 AM)moo311 Wrote: @dekohlima Enjoy Smile
@YuiZakuro Wrong week
@Master_jug Wrong Week
@Theobroco Enjoy Smile Also, when I mentioned that I had a typo, I meant that while I was genning, I was just copy pasting into pkhex and when it said that the encounter wasn't right, I wasn't thinking and just set it to an SM encounter.

awww man so sorryy.. i dont have anything i like from the green week haha ill just withdraw my sandygast thank you Smile
@Sun Juan Enjoy Smile
@Jakal_00 Enjoy Smile
@Adridia Enjoy Smile