Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
Is there anyway I can have a yvetal? Shiny or not I would really like one!
@pokeking825 you can put something on the gts for raikou. everyone else, I'm adding you now so look for me on game :] @Pokenehtoe you can aslo put something on the gts for yveltal. just both of you let me know what you put
did you miss my FC? or i'm the one who forgot to give mine? well, you can check on the left side.
I'm gonna make another post because it's so hard to keep track. I want a Hoopa and a Diancie plz :D
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Hey, can I possibly get a shiny Eevee? Let me know
FC: 2810-1809-7390
@Beachson yea you can have one, by gts if possible.

@Johnnyspyguy I have you down for meloetta hoopa keldeo and now diancie do you still need the others?
Zomg can I get two Shiny eevee's one for my GF and one for me? Sylveon is her favorite and Umbreon is mine! I would super appreciate it, we're both at work right now and I have to proxy through to get through this so, I would have her post right now, or I can get her to do it later! Either way I'm gonna throw two pokemon in the GTS.

Shoot, actually, I have something in the GTS already. Here's friend code for me, 4141-1900-6260, or if you don't wanna do that(Understandably), could you save at least one for me :D?
I actually need all of those legendaries for my Pokedex as well, those are all the ones I can't get till I can't get till I can pay for X or Y >.<
Alright, I can GTS now. Shiny eevee would be hugely appreciated.
Level 35 Gabite
Female
IGN: VectorPRIME
Messgae: mste1602
(Feb 26, 2016, 03:17 PM)mste1602 Wrote: @Beachson yea you can have one, by gts if possible.

@Johnnyspyguy I have you down for meloetta hoopa keldeo and now diancie do you still need the others?

Nah that's all I need, btw you can get rid of the Meloetta since I have one already
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?