Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
Hey, I was wondering if you were still available to trade?

I'm pretty much okay with any of the pokemon you listed! So I guess surprise me?

@mste1602  Hi can i have an Cobalion normal and or a eevee shiny please? tha would be nice
Hey man, I'm not giving myself any chances looking at how many posts are there, but anyway, is there any shiny/legendary available? (except zagara and absol) I'd be happy for any, even 1 piece Smile Have a great day, cya Smile
Hi!,

MayI have a shiny genesect (with a drive if possible)

I would like since i keep getting scammed Sad
I would like a lugia thanks btw this is an amazing giveaway!
(May 4, 2016, 04:25 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: I don't remember if I did this.  Idea

@TheLastStaravia Your private message box is full, so I couldn't send you anything by PM (you can delete the extras). I've been trying to contact you for days now, asking about when you'll have the Beldum. Please respond!
Hi do you have a diancie? I missed the event and it will be the only pokemon i'm missing. I am building a living pokedex. If you could help that would be awesome.
Hey thanks for this giveaway, I was wondering if I can have a Meloetta, I would really like to have a Meloetta since she is my favorite pokémon Heart I already added you.  Blush
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Hello there,

Could i get by any chance a victini and a shiny eve please c: :D
Thanks for the giveaway, quick question is there anyway i can snatch a shiny Eevee.