Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Let Me Breed for You! (CLOSED for US Holiday Break)
Pokémon: Persian
Sex: Female
Nickname: Jessie
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
Level: 50
IVs: Perfect
Moves: Punishment - Hypnosis - Foul Play - Iron Tail

And if at all possible, in a net ball
Pokémon: Pyroar
Nickname: Nala
Ability: Unnerve
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Speed
IVs: 31/30/30/31/31/31
Moves: Heat Wave - Hyper Voice - Dark Pulse - HP Ice
(Nov 8, 2015, 12:52 PM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: Request complete.
(Nov 8, 2015, 03:03 PM)wyoo2007 Wrote: Request complete.
(Nov 8, 2015, 03:44 PM)ImHounds Wrote: Request complete. *SHINY*
(Nov 8, 2015, 06:15 PM)belmont08 Wrote: Request complete.
(Nov 8, 2015, 06:44 PM)SwaggyTMills Wrote: Request complete. *SHINY*
(Nov 8, 2015, 08:43 PM)Shadow Wrote: Request complete.

Hello, friends!

All your Pokémon are ready. I will be PMing you shortly with instructions to coordinate the trading process. Congrats to those of you who are getting a shiny. It is random, so I cannot control this, but I figured you would be happy to know that two of you will be receiving one!

I will touch base with you in the next 10 minutes via PM. You do not need to reply here in this thread, friends. We will chat very soon!  :D

xx
(Nov 9, 2015, 01:44 AM)kratos_vgc Wrote: Sure! Whoa, 2 would be amazing! here are my requests then:

Pokemon: Gardevoir
Sex: Don't care
Nickname:
Ability: Trace
Nature: Modest
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 116 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Moves: Hyper Voice - Psychic - Trick Room - Protect

Pokémon: Kangaskhan
Sex: Don't really care
Nickname:
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 92 HP / 252 Atk / 44 Def / 52 SpD / 68 Spe
Moves: Ice Punch - Return - Low Kick - Protect

Thanks again! :D

Friend, you are most certainly welcome! I have added you to my queue. I will begin breeding yours either tomorrow or Wednesday, so hopefully you will have your Pokémon before next week.  Smile

(Nov 9, 2015, 06:05 AM)theoapo13 Wrote: Pokémon: Ferrothorn
Sex: Don't matter
Nickname:Spiky
Ability: Iron bards
Nature: Brave
EVs: 204Attack 136Hp 108Spdef 60def
IVs: 0 Spe All other 31
Moves:Guro ball-Leach seed-Protect-Power Whip
Can you make this please?

Yes, my friend! I will gladly do this for you. I will begin breeding for this during the week, so hopefully it will be ready before next week.  Smile

(Nov 9, 2015, 11:42 AM)HealthyVenom1 Wrote: Pokémon: Persian
Nickname: Jessie
Ability: Technician
IVs: Perfect
Moves: Punishment - Hypnosis - Foul Play - Iron Tail

And if at all possible, in a net ball

Friend, I will not be focusing on which balls these Pokémon are born into. I cannot commit to getting you this in a Net Ball, but I can breed this Pokémon for you. Smile You've been added to my queue as well! I will PM you hopefully before next week when your Persian is ready! Removed from queue due to your created thread emphasizing need for this Pokémon within a Net Ball. Since I cannot provide this specific service, I will free this slot for someone that I can help. Good luck finding your Persian!  Heart Hopefully someone can quickly help you. Smile

(Nov 9, 2015, 03:13 PM)srushj11 Wrote: Pokémon: Pyroar
IVs: Whatever is needed for HP Ice (If this is too difficult, you can put on Protect instead)

I will happily breed this for you, my friend! However, I must ask that you please choose the IVs on your own before I add this to my queue. I can look up a chart for what gives HP Ice, but it is more trouble for me, you see. It is just easier if you provide in my template everything exactly as you want me to create it. Since I am breeding for so many people, I do not want to have to add even the smallest bit of extra digging to my end--if that makes sense.  Wink

Please update your IVs to what you would like, and I will absolutely breed you this fabulous Pyror!  Heart

xx
Dude ImHounds shiny power!
(Nov 9, 2015, 03:13 PM)srushj11 Wrote: Pokémon: Pyroar
IVs: Whatever is needed for HP Ice (If this is too difficult, you can put on Protect instead)

I will happily breed this for you, my friend! However, I must ask that you please choose the IVs on your own before I add this to my queue. I can look up a chart for what gives HP Ice, but it is more trouble for me, you see. It is just easier if you provide in my template everything exactly as you want me to create it. Since I am breeding for so many people, I do not want to have to add even the smallest bit of extra digging to my end--if that makes sense.  Wink

Please update your IVs to what you would like, and I will absolutely breed you this fabulous Pyror!  Heart

xx
[/quote]

Updated
(Nov 9, 2015, 05:24 PM)srushj11 Wrote: Updated

Alright, thank you! You have been added to my queue. I will PM you when it is finished.  :D

xx
(Nov 9, 2015, 05:18 PM)SwaggyTMills Wrote: Dude ImHounds shiny power!

Ayyy Shiny eeveelutions
Pokémon: Lucario
Sex: Either (Premier ball preferred, or pokeball to make it easier if you like)
Nickname: Lucario (No nickname)
Ability: Justified
Nature: Naive
Level: Any as long as the moveset is complete
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 SpA
IVs: 31 in all
Moves: Close combat - Bullet punch - Crunch - Vacuum wave (Sorry way too many egg moves :/)

Thank you soooooo much for this!!
Hi is it possible for you to breed a

Timid/Bold Smeargle with 0 IVs in Atk?

I just needed that one with 0 IVs in ATK. I don't know how I can breed them..
If it's too much of a hassle, I hope you just teach me how to breed my own. I don't exactly know the steps. Smile Coz i think all i get is "x atk" and not "0 atk".

thanks!