Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Luisito's Giveaway Poke-Store [CLOSED]
Wink 
(Sep 3, 2015, 06:18 AM)Luisito Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2015, 11:39 PM)weisakura Wrote: Hello, I'm absolutely new to the whole trading thing (old Pokemon trainer here! xD) and can I request for all 5 Pokemon if it's not too troublesome?  Blush

I'm Wei and I will add you as a friend ^^ Also... does your giveaway mean "trade"? So does it mean I have to trade 5 pokemon to you in the process? Smile Sorry, I'm too new xD\

Thank you in advance ^^

Hello Wei, in order for you to obtain the 5 Pokemon, we need an actual trade.  :P

There are 3 (most used) different kinds of trade:

1. With registered friends over internet. The trade is what both people have agreed on. This happens on real time.

2. With any person over GTS. You ask for a specific Pokemon (Name, Level, Gender), and deposit a Pokemon. If some asks for your Pokemon, they will be required to trade/deposit what you had asked for. This happens while you sleep.

3. With any random person over Wonder Trade. You send any random Pokemon, you get any random Pokemon. This is usually used to free up space on your Boxes if you don't want to 'release' them and prefer sharing. This happens on real time.

So, we will be using #1. With the difference that I am the only one agreeing on what you will receive, that is the giveaway, free Pokemon. Only 1 person benefits in this case. But because trading requires a swap of 2 pokemon, you need to trade something. You can trade zubats, wurmples, any Pokemon you don't want.

Thank you for your reply!!! ^0^V

Have used GTS for a bit now, and I have a few questions... if it's not too much to ask  Blush
1) What does Pokerus mean?
2) Why is everyone crazy about shiny pokemon
3) What are clans? (Water clan, fire clan..... etc)
4) What are HAs?
5) What are IVs and the Gen III Gen V stuff?
(This keeps a Firered+Sapphire+Silver user locked in confusion @@ xD)

I shall capture 5 extra Pokemon then ^^
How do I know if you are online?

Thanks in advance~

Edit: Well I found out that I can find all these answers in this forum! ^-^ Thanks again!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Sep 3, 2015, 09:14 PM)weisakura Wrote: Thank you for your reply!!! ^0^V

Have used GTS for a bit now, and I have a few questions... if it's not too much to ask  Blush
1) What does Pokerus mean?
2) Why is everyone crazy about shiny pokemon
3) What are clans? (Water clan, fire clan..... etc)
4) What are HAs?
5) What are IVs and the Gen III Gen V stuff?
(This keeps a Firered+Sapphire+Silver user locked in confusion @@ xD)

I shall capture 5 extra Pokemon then ^^
How do I know if you are online?

Thanks in advance~

Edit: Well I found out that I can find all these answers in this forum! ^-^ Thanks again!

1. Pokerús is a Pokémon virus. Back in the day, long time ago, people used to believe that Pokerús was bad and they would restart their entire games. In reality, Pokerús is a game mechanic that doubles the EV gain of your infected Pokémon, this means that you can train them faster. I will be doing a Pokerus giveaway this month. Read this.

2. I am not crazy about Shiny Pokemon. People like them because some of the look better than the original sprites, but it is a trade off, some look better, some look worse. Catching a shiny is based on its aesthetic value, they usually don't have good stats, unless you hack them.

3. Clans? Nope. Its called Types. Water, Fire, Grass, Rock, Steel, Fairy, Dark, etc, etc, etc. This is relevant to battle mathematics, a Water type Pokemon will have powerful attacks vs a Fire type Pokemon; Read this. Download this.

4. HAs = Hidden Abilities. Pokemon have normal abilities (NA) and hidden abilities. Hidden abilities are harder to obtain in a Pokemon and when breeding, the female with HA is the only that can pass down such HAs. Hidden Abilities tend to be more powerful than NAs, but during battle, HAs sometimes even damage the user, so you need to be careful when to have a HA Pokemon. Read this.

5. IVs = Individual Values.. They are Pokemon Stats, but they are invisible, you can't see them inside the game. It is like Pokemon DNA. IVs go from 0 to 31 pts, from weak to strong. a Perfect Pokemon will have 6 IVs and all at 31 points. IVs are hard to explain, so I recommend to watch youtube videos and read stuff online. But in essence, if your enemy has a Speed IV of 9 and you have a Speed IV of 31, it means that your Poke is faster, but it is not as straight forward as that, you also have to consider the Pokemon base stats & nature. Read this.

You need to add my IGN and FC to your DS, I had already added you. When we both go online, we can trade Pokes over the internet.

Yes, the forum has a lot of resources, there are awesome and well written guides from other members about everything that you have asked me. Click here.
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

(Sep 3, 2015, 04:29 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Sep 3, 2015, 07:50 AM)Uriting Wrote: Hey! It's great that you're doing this giveaway  Blush  Could I get the first 4 mons if its not to much to ask   Smile

Yup!

Alright, I'm able to trade when you are.
(Sep 2, 2015, 07:07 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Sep 2, 2015, 05:25 AM)Layana-kyo Wrote: I would love to have a Chansey and a rotom. Im off from work all day today, if you happen  to get online.

Absolutely! :D
I am online right now. But I will try again tomorrow night for you and Tappert.  :P

Im sorry I ended up working all day, yesterday. But Ill be off all day saturday.
Thank you very much, got some rep coming towards ya.
(Sep 4, 2015, 12:36 PM)Layana-kyo Wrote: Thank you very much, got some rep coming towards ya.

Welcome!
Are you German? I haven't check my box but one of your Pokes was named 'Glumanda' during the trade.
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.

Muchas gracias for all the answers!!! TwT You deserve some rep!!!

Well.... for the "clan" stuff - there really are clans! Like there are people inviting you online into a water clan or a fire clan, and I have no idea what it's all about. As an old Poke trainer I already know what Poke types are, but thank you so much anyways! :D

Aw snap though, just onlined this morning (I guess it's your nighttime or something xD) and I saw you onlined one hour ago xD
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
tips on howto breed shinies? without charm? usa ditto foriegn pokemon?
Video 
May I please get the bulbasaur? It's not available in ORAS