Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Meloetta Giveaway! (Closed) (PM IF you posted but havent Received yet)
Hey guys I got about 10 Meloetta to give away! Just one thing, they are in NO WAY competetive, Its IV spread is x/x/x/x/31/x. I am giving these away just so you can show off to your friends that you have one and trade Meloetta for other event legendaries, etc. All you have to do to get meloetta is post your IGN and FC. Limit 1 Meloetta per person and I will be cloning more if I run out but I will only be recloning a few times and about 11 at a time.

Please be patient once you post your IGN and FC, it's going to take me a while to add everyone and get them their meloetta, especially during times where I'm cloning more.
Ill be added about 5 people at a time and trade those before I add more, so again please be patient.
Meloetta: Level 15 Jolly Nature Serene Grace Japanese name No Nickname.
Relic Song
Quick Attack
Confusion
Round

Currently ONLINE, I am no longer adding anyone anymore except those who have posted as of 7:00 pm Central Time Jan. 8. I am going to stop this giveaway in preparation for a new one later, and when Im ready for that one Ill let you guys know what its going to be given away,
So Please if you have posted your FC i have most likely already added you and are just waiting so we can be online at the same time. I have not forgotten just pm me and we can work something.

IF I HAVENT GIVEN YOU YOUR MELOETTA AFTER 1-2 HOURS PLEASE PM ME AND ILL GET TO YOU QUICK.
Hi Sinaloalo

IGN: A.
FC: 5043-3213-0628

Thanks! :D
IGN: Beth
FC: 2251-6058-0588

Thanks!
IGN: GigouZ
FC: on the left
Thankss
Ign Darknight thanks
Ign is Mata my fc is 1220-7086-4956 thx :P
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

IGN: Luis

FC:2895 6682 9694
Can I have one? FC is below my pic and IGN is Evyii

One thing, I'm guessing they can also be traded to Pokemon X?

Thank You so Much! I had lost mine some months ago (dunno where it went) and I finally have a Melloetta again!
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

ign: tim
fc : 0877-2870-5034
thanks!
(Jan 7, 2015, 04:44 PM)Evyii Wrote: Can I have one? FC is below my pic and IGN is Evyii

One thing, I'm guessing they can also be traded to Pokemon X?

I think they can, idk if I've traded someone who has X with hit yet. but go ahead and try, if not ill transfer one to my X and trade, but that wil ltake a while