Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] National Dex Completion
Heart 
Hello my fellow Pokecompletionists. This is a giveways from me to all of you who are trying to complete the national dex.  I recently have completed a living national dex So I am willing to give away pokemon to help you complete yours because I know how hard it is.
Rules:
1)I cannot give you any legendaries or non-breedables
2)I know I cannot enforce this but I am trusting you to only use this for national dex completion
3)I am not doing shinies or IVs or abilities
4)I will only give you level one pokemon hatched from eggs so only first forms You will have to evolve them yourselves
5) Don't Spam please

How to get the giveaway:
1) add me:
FC: 4811-6948-6155
IGN: Stevie
2) post your FC and IGN
3)Tell me which pokemon you need
4)tell me which times in the next three days you will be available and your timezone

Thank You and Happy completing!!  Smile  Heart  Heart
Hello!
I need
046.Paras
204.Pineco
234.Stantler
343.Baltoy
436.Bronzor
440.Happiny
456.Finneon
506.Lillipup
522 blitzle
626.Bouffalant
Thanks a lot!
IGN: Michael, FC: 1435-5484-7615
I think i will be free the next three days so anytime you are ready just PM me!
Okay I am breeding them now or tommorrow and will message you when I'm done
Ok! thanks alot i will be waiting in a couple days!
I cannot believe that more people do not want this I would have literally killed for this thread when I was hunting, it saves time and money
Great idea steviemallia. I agree if this was around when completeing the dex for X/Y it would have been awesome. I think its more of a timing if anything. Right now people don't care about the dex they care about breeding their teams for OR/AS. Give it time and once everyone finishes OR/AS then they will want this.
(Nov 17, 2014, 02:59 PM)steviemallia Wrote: I cannot believe that more people do not want this I would have literally killed for this thread when I was hunting, it saves time and money

Totally keen, my list is a bit large though. Have about 100 left lol.
Are you still doing this giveaway? I need:
Throh
Chimecho
Shuckle
Purrloin
Smoochum
Sandshrew
Heatmor
Spinarak
Hoothoot
Igglybuff
Bonsly
Lickitung
Swablu
Druddigon
Deino
My FC is to the left and IGN is Kenny.
I'm free all day today so any time is fine.
Thanks!
(Nov 17, 2014, 03:38 PM)hikennytran Wrote: Are you still doing this giveaway? I need:
Throh
Chimecho
Shuckle
Purrloin
Smoochum
Sandshrew
Heatmor
Spinarak
Hoothoot
Igglybuff
Bonsly
Lickitung
Swablu
Druddigon
Deino
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure all of those pokemon are catchable/breedable in X/Y. I bet you'd get more value out of asking for pokemon who aren't normally available in game!
(Nov 17, 2014, 03:56 PM)discardedscarf Wrote:
(Nov 17, 2014, 03:38 PM)hikennytran Wrote: Are you still doing this giveaway? I need:
Throh
Chimecho
Shuckle
Purrloin
Smoochum
Sandshrew
Heatmor
Spinarak
Hoothoot
Igglybuff
Bonsly
Lickitung
Swablu
Druddigon
Deino
Thanks!

I'm pretty sure all of those pokemon are catchable/breedable in X/Y. I bet you'd get more value out of asking for pokemon who aren't normally available in game!

True... Guess I was just a little lazy lol. Never mind then I can do it on my own. Sorry!