Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Need Pokemon Eggs, Will trade Shinies/Powersave your Pokemon for them! :)
Hey guys, what's up there? I did a Genesect giveaway before Christmas and wanted to do more after the positive feedback I got previously. And recently I got a Powersave, I know a lot of people don't have them so I thought I'd do some sort of giveaway for people. However, I'm planning on starting a Pokemon AS Egglocke on Youtube as I'm now partnered with a network, and so I'm looking for people to trade me Pokemon Eggs (Preferably slightly more unique ones (with interesting moves)).

What I'll be willing to do for you, is either catch any Pokemon that is freely available in Omega Ruby and I can edit it to have whatever nature/IVs/EVs/Level you want, I can heart scale moves onto it if you need, but only if they're already available from the move relearner. I'm also willing to edit your Pokemons nature/IVs/EVs/Level/whether it's shiny etc, for Pokemon eggs. Because it does take a small while to edit the Pokemon like that, I'd appreciate it if people would be willing to give me multiple eggs (of different Pokemon) as it'd seriously help me with creating Youtube content Smile

If you're willing to help me at all, just leave me a quick message here and I'll get started on your request Smile

Thanks again guys!

Completed:

-Tygaa2
-GoldenLapras
-nhass12
-Julia234
-ItsAmplified
-
-
-
-
-
I can help!
IGN: Max
Pokemon: My Whismur
Shiny: Yes
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EVs: 252 Spa/ 252 hp/ 4 Spe
Moves: Boomburst / Flamethrower The rest doesn't matter
Nature: Modest
Level: 50
Ability: Scrappy

I can give you 2-3 types of different pokemon eggs!
I can send you eggs!
IGN:Tyga
Pokemon to Powersave: My event Beldum
Nature: Make it Jolly
#TeamForum

(Jan 15, 2015, 10:03 AM)GoldenLapras Wrote: I can help!
Pokemon: My Whismur

Did you want all 3 Pokemon? I can give you them all at different levels if you want with the Exploud at 50 ready to battle?

(Jan 15, 2015, 10:07 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: I can send you eggs!
Pokemon to Powersave: My event Metagross

Yeah sure, no problem will add you now bud Smile
(Jan 15, 2015, 10:09 AM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 10:03 AM)GoldenLapras Wrote: I can help!
Pokemon:  My Whismur

Did you want all 3 Pokemon? I can give you them all at different levels if you want with the Exploud at 50 ready to battle?

(Jan 15, 2015, 10:07 AM)tygaa2 Wrote: I can send you eggs!
Pokemon to Powersave: My event Metagross

Yeah sure, no problem will add you now bud Smile

Yes Please that would help me out a lot!
I have 3 Pokemon that I really would love to see edited, I can give you as much eggs as you want for them
IGN: Sjoerd
Pokemon to Powersave: My Shiny Charmander(change his nature to timid and 6IV it, level 50 too please) 6IV my Sylveon change it from Male to Female, 6IV my Kankaskhan. If you can do only one I'd like you to do the Sylveon.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
I dont mind helping either! I can give you a few different eggs, just let me get them real quick. Pokemon I want in return is a Heliolisk!
I want the Heliolisk to be Shiny, Timid nature, I want its IV's set to 31/30/30/31/31/31 also I want it to have Dry Skin set to level 50 with 4 HP, 252 Sp. Attack, and 252 Speed.
I can help you too.

What kind of eggs are you looking for ?

I would like to have a shiny Electrike with HP Ice ..
(Jan 15, 2015, 09:58 AM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: Hey guys, what's up there? I did a Genesect giveaway before Christmas and wanted to do more after the positive feedback I got previously. And recently I got a Powersave, I know a lot of people don't have them so I thought I'd do some sort of giveaway for people. However, I'm planning on starting a Pokemon AS Egglocke on Youtube as I'm now partnered with a network, and so I'm looking for people to trade me Pokemon Eggs (Preferably slightly more unique ones (with interesting moves)).

What I'll be willing to do for you, is either catch any Pokemon that is freely available in Omega Ruby and I can edit it to have whatever nature/IVs/EVs/Level you want, I can heart scale moves onto it if you need, but only if they're already available from the move relearner. I'm also willing to edit your Pokemons nature/IVs/EVs/Level/whether it's shiny etc, for Pokemon eggs. Because it does take a small while to edit the Pokemon like that, I'd appreciate it if people would be willing to give me multiple eggs (of different Pokemon) as it'd seriously help me with creating Youtube content Smile

If you're willing to help me at all, just leave me a quick message here and I'll get started on your request Smile

Thanks again guys!

I would like a

Ralts (F) lvl 49
Ability: Trace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Hyper Voice
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Energy Ball

timid nature

I will give you a few eggs
i can help with 5 different pokemon

Heatran

nature: calm

6iv

Terrakion

nature: jolly

6iv

thundurus is shiny

iv: 31/x/30/31/31/31 with hp ice plz

i will add u my IGN: nowere

btw they are my pokes so they need to be edit.

thank you Smile