Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Need Pokemon Eggs, Will trade Shinies/Powersave your Pokemon for them! :)
Sorry about the short delay guys! I'll be cracking on with this right now Smile
(Jan 15, 2015, 11:45 AM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: Sorry about the short delay guys! I'll be cracking on with this right now Smile

Awesome, and btw your eggs are ready! My Heliolisk you might have to make from scratch :/
Picking up some eggs, 6 be enough for 3 Pokes? Or 10? Name a number.... I'll fix it!
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
Got some eggs for you
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

(Jan 15, 2015, 09:58 AM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: Hey guys, what's up there? I did a Genesect giveaway before Christmas and wanted to do more after the positive feedback I got previously. And recently I got a Powersave, I know a lot of people don't have them so I thought I'd do some sort of giveaway for people. However, I'm planning on starting a Pokemon AS Egglocke on Youtube as I'm now partnered with a network, and so I'm looking for people to trade me Pokemon Eggs (Preferably slightly more unique ones (with interesting moves)).

What I'll be willing to do for you, is either catch any Pokemon that is freely available in Omega Ruby and I can edit it to have whatever nature/IVs/EVs/Level you want, I can heart scale moves onto it if you need, but only if they're already available from the move relearner. I'm also willing to edit your Pokemons nature/IVs/EVs/Level/whether it's shiny etc, for Pokemon eggs. Because it does take a small while to edit the Pokemon like that, I'd appreciate it if people would be willing to give me multiple eggs (of different Pokemon) as it'd seriously help me with creating Youtube content Smile

If you're willing to help me at all, just leave me a quick message here and I'll get started on your request Smile

Thanks again guys!

How many do you need?
Tornadus\timid hurricane focus blast knock off u-turn
132hp 160sa 216 spe and make it shiny
I have 2 eggs for you Smile
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Oh can you possible give my Shiny Mew 6ivs and Modest nature?
That's really all I want.

I can breed up some eggs for you. Smile
hey i'd be really cool if you could do my trpinch: 6ivs, already has the nature i want, and shiny, i can trade you 5 different eggs for it
Ign: alex Smile
I can definitely help! All I need is a shiny Ralts. No IVs or anything special really! Its for my brother who loves that Pokemon and I think he would just enjoy the idea of it. I'll start setting up eggs now to give you some special stuff!
Hopefully you can become one of the next big Youtubers with this series!