Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Need Pokemon Eggs, Will trade Shinies/Powersave your Pokemon for them! :)
(Jan 15, 2015, 06:36 PM)Nickdance3 Wrote: How many do you need?

As many as possible, probably about 4/5 boxes of different Pokemon eggs Smile

In regards to everyone else, I am doing your orders whilst you are online for convenience, as I don't want multiple random Pokemon taking up all my space. Thanks again for the help guys Smile
(Jan 15, 2015, 07:44 PM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote:

In regards to everyone else, I am doing your orders whilst you are online for convenience, as I don't want multiple random Pokemon taking up all my space. Thanks again for the help guys Smile

Your eggs are ready from me Smile
(Jan 15, 2015, 07:48 PM)ItsAmplified Wrote:

The issue is that I'm struggling to get ahold of a Heliolisk with the ability you're after. I can't actually generate a Pokemon from nothing, I need the Pokemon to edit, and you can't actually edit their Abilities or names via Powersaves, it's not quite the same as Pokegen was, it can only edit Numerical data mostly. I'll do my best to find one, but yeah...
(Jan 15, 2015, 08:02 PM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote:
(Jan 15, 2015, 07:48 PM)ItsAmplified Wrote:

The issue is that I'm struggling to get ahold of a Heliolisk with the ability you're after. I can't actually generate a Pokemon from nothing, I need the Pokemon to edit, and you can't actually edit their Abilities or names via Powersaves, it's not quite the same as Pokegen was, it can only edit Numerical data mostly. I'll do my best to find one, but yeah...

I have one I can trade you that has both the ability and nature. I can trade it to you but Id have to do it now. Im about to head to work.
Sure thing I'll add you now and collect it Smile
(Jan 15, 2015, 08:21 PM)TheGamingKiddo Wrote: Sure thing I'll add you now and collect it Smile

Ok I'm on now,IGN Ryan

Okay, well I'm breeding a lot of Pokemon so can I give you about 4-5 eggs tomorrow?
Maybe 7 if it's a good day lol

I my eggs ready for you as well now Smile
I added you TheGamingKiddo !
how many eggs u want because I can give you 20 unique pokemon eggs