Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Now accepting Breeding Requests![CLOSED FOR NOW]
(Nov 8, 2015, 05:07 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: Hello people of Pokemon Forever!

I can't think of an introduction, so I'll just cut to the chase.  A fellow user,iflytoohigh, has started a giveaway thread for breeding Pokemon that you would need, and I wanted to offer a helping hand to this individual.  So, if anyone needs a Pokemon, feel free to leave a request here or on her original post, here.

In general, this will be first come, first served, and please limit requests to one Pokemon per post.  I will contact you through a PM when I am ready to trade, and I will be trading these Pokemon through the GTS, since I don't like trading through Friend Codes and PSS.  I am willing to EV train, but it will take longer to get the Pokemon ready to trade.

As for what you need to fill out, this form is almost exactly the same as on iflytoohigh's giveaway. I'll leave it in her words.  

**IMPORTANT: Please follow my format EXACTLY, as I have a specific way that I'm saving your requests to make things go by more quickly for me. If you do not follow the format, I WILL NOT breed your Pokémon for you. I am helping too many people to have to go back and contact everyone for clarification on what nature, level, or exact moveset they want. Even if you think you've typed everything, please just copy and paste my format!**

-------------------------------
Pokémon: Jellicent
Sex: Female
Nickname: Anjella (12 character limit; leave blank if you just want default species name)
Ability: Cursed Body
Nature: Quiet
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
IVs: (either say perfect or which IVs you need.)
Moves: Trick Room - Ice Beam - Scald - Recover
-------------------------------

At the moment, I can't do much for IVs ouside of perfect IVs or 5 IVs, so I can't breed for Hidden Power or 0 speed, but feel free to customize what you want in your Pokemon ouside of that.  If you want a pokemon with custom IVs, please go over to iflytoohigh's giveaway.  She is more readily prepared to breed custom IVs.  If you request a pokemon here with 0 IVs and Hidden Power, I will ignore the request.   Also, I will be using a Ditto that I'm pretty sure has been involved in Powersave action, so if that's a problem, please let me know.  Also, I don't have PokeBank, so I can only breed Gen 6 pokemon, abilities, moves, etc.

This is just a thing that I want to do.  I will continue this indefinately, but I may or may not stop without notice.  Keep in mind that I am a college student and swimmer.  If my schedule gets too crazy, it may take longer than normal to get a Pokemon ready.  However, if I acknowledge your request, I will send you that Pokemon.

Alright, enough of the fine details.  If there's a Pokemon you need that I can breed, leave it in this thread.  I'm not asking for anything in return, but if you feel obliged to give me anything in return (legendaries, shinies, Nintendo eShop codes), I won't say no, but again, I don't need anything in return.

Sorry about the wall of text, but I believe that's it.  Have Fun and Battle On!

Hey hey! Could I ask for:

Pokémon: Swampert
Sex: Don't care
Nickname: Default, no nickname
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 28 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 12 SpD / 220 Spe
IVs: Perfect
Moves: Waterfall - Earthquake - Ice Punch - Protect

If you need anything in return, you can check my BR Pokéshop Smile

Huge thanks!
(Nov 11, 2015, 10:56 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: UPDATE:  Oh, boy.  I just finished up with the first request.  That took a lot longer than expected, and I am ready to continue fulfilling requests.  I am now working on Injunjessee's Meowstic.

You know how there are no wild Espurrs in Hoenn?  Well, that's changed.  After I'm through with breeding, you can probably find wild Espurrs at the Battle Resort.  (That was a joke.)

Haha, this made me smile! :D
No problem, kratos_vgc. I'll put you in my queue.
Wow, cool! Good work helping out the community :D

Pokémon: Aegislash
Sex: Male
Nickname: ExcaliKILL
Ability: Stance Change
Level: Preferably 40/50
EVs: 252 Atk / 128 SpDef / 128 Def
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/x (if it's too time-taking just max Atk Smile )
Moves: Swords Dance - King's Shield - Shadow Sneak - Sacred Sword

THX! :D
skrewUps, you have been added.

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I'm giving some thought to changing the giveaway a little.

I have found that trying to breed completely perfect, 6 IV pokemon to be a little frustrating. I'm assuming a lot of you know this, but for those who don't understand how breeding works, I would like to explain something. Even at a best case scenario for breeding the ideal Pokemon with 6 IVs each and a Destiny Knot, the egg will inherit only 5 IVs from the parents, 3 from one and 2 from the other. The last one is always completely randomly generated. So in the best case scenario, there is a 1 inn 32 chance of actually breeding a Pokemon with perfect IVs, and the odds only decrease with more restrictions (the right gender, hidden abilities, etc...)

TLDR: I'm getting a little tired of relying on a 1 in 32 random chance at best to get the perfect IVs that matches everything else on a request.

Don't get me wrong, I still like doing this. However, I was hoping to get about 2 or 3 requests done per week, and as it stands now, I only have one Pokemon ready. when I try to breed for perfect IVs, that brings my requests to a screeching halt. Maybe I'm just impatient and should give it a little more time, but I think that it would be best, in terms of efficiency and for my sanity, to reduce the IVs I can offer on requests to 5 IVs. Depending on the moveset of your choice, there may not be a need for a certain IV (such as Attack on a special sweeper) I will change the original post so that it will reflect this new change, and if you have made a request prior to this post for a perfect IV Pokemon that I feel could get away with 5 IVs, I will PM you and see if it is okay to breed the request with 5 IVs. (Obviously, you will get to choose the IVs.) Please respond ASAP, since I will skip your request and work on others until you respond. Once you respond, I will put you back in my breeding queue. If it is absolutely necessary to get 6 IVs on your Pokemon, just let me know and I'll see what I can do. In the future, I may decide to change this back, but for right now, I think this is the policy that I want to adopt.

As of right now, I am working on Injunjessee's request. Please keep your eyes peeled for a PM if you get one. Thanks for being patient with me. I hope to get you new Pokemon out faster with this revision.
I have sent out all private messages that I need to. IF YOU NAME IS LISTED HERE, I HAVE SENT YOU A PRIVATE MESSAGE. PLEASE RESPOND ASAP.

moo311
SwaggyTMills
ImHounds
Shadow
HealthyVenom1
kratos_vgc

Once again, I am sorry for the inconvenience, but I hope to get the requests completed quicker this way. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Pokémon: Pikachu
Sex: Male
Nickname:
Ability: Lightningrod
EVs: 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 SpD
IVs: 31 in all but SpAtk
Moves: Volt Tackle, Wild Charge, Iron Tail and Toxic
Thanks so much!!
Hey if its no Problem for you i would like to ask for the following Smile

Pokémon: Tyranitar
Sex: I dont care
Nickname: Nero
Ability: Sand Storm
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 Hp /252 Atck/ 252 Speed /
IVs: Everything except Special Attack
Moves: Rock Slide - Crunch - Protect - Anything (the last is a tutor move so i will teach it myself)
Hey buddy if you need to them just make mine 5 Iv with no worries about the attack Iv he won't need it anyway
Pokémon: Venipede
Sex: dussnt matter
Nickname:
Ability: Speed Boost
Nature: Jolly
Level: 1
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd / 4 Def
IVs: Perfect
Moves: Leave that to me Wink