Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Now accepting Breeding Requests![CLOSED FOR NOW]
(Nov 15, 2015, 08:14 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: Perry, Heatran is unbreedable, so I cannot complete this request.

megeralt, I have added you.

Thanks!! Please PM me if you are ready to trade!
thank you for doing this! :D i'm looking for a nice battle scolipede to shinify when my powersave comes.

Pokémon: Scolipede
Sex: Any (preferably female)
Nickname: -
Ability: Poison Point
Nature: Jolly
Level: 50
EVs: 252 ATK / 4 DEF / 252 SPE
IVs: 31 in HP, ATK, DEF, SPD & SPE (preferably 31*6 but we can't all be perfect)
Moves: Swords Dance- Megahorn- Earthquake- Rock Slide
Pokémon: Scrafty
Sex: Any (prefer male)
Nickname:
Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Impish
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Atk/ 164 def/ 0SpA / 4 SpD/68 Spe
IVs: perfect (or no SPA)
Moves: Knock off/ Drain Punch/ fake out/ snarl

GOD THANK YOU FOR THIS GUY!
Pokémon: Foonguss
Sex: Any
Nickname:
Ability: Regenerator
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: none
IVs: Perfect (except attack)
Moves: If possible Spore

You are a great person for actually taking time to do this for other people
Pokémon:Sylveon
Sex: Female
Nickname:
Ability: Pixilate
Nature: Modest
EVs: 240 HP / 252 SpA / 16 Spe
IVs: Perfect
Moves: Hyper Voice - Psyshock - Shadow Ball - Baton Pass

Ty in advance
Pokémon:Kangaskhan
Nickname:
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: adamant
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
IVs: Perfect
Moves: protect, low kick, return, fake out
Everyone to this point has been added.
Pokémon: Chansey
Nickname: Everlynn
Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Spe
IVs: 6*31
Moves: Substitute - Minimize - Soft-Boiled - Seismic Toss

Thank you!
Added, Perry.

I sent out a lot of PMs for people with requests that I have ready. Everyone up through page 2 is done, (except HealthyVenom1, I still don't know what's going on with the Persian request. Please check your PMs.) If you made a request on the first 2 pages and I haven't given you your Pokemon yet, check your PMs. I am working on kratos_vgc's and skrewUps' requests.

Blkreaper, your Pikachu is ready. I tried sending you a PM, but your box is full. Please empty it out so we can properly set the trade up.

That is all. I want to give a big thanks to the user iflytoohigh, who helped me out with breeding some of your requests. I'm going through them as fast as I can. Thanks for your patience and have a great rest of your week.
(Nov 19, 2015, 07:09 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: Added, Perry.

I sent out a lot of PMs for people with requests that I have ready.  Everyone up through page 2 is done, (except HealthyVenom1, I still don't know what's going on with the Persian request.  Please check your PMs.)  If you made a request on the first 2 pages and I haven't given you your Pokemon yet, check your PMs.  I am working on kratos_vgc's and skrewUps' requests.

Blkreaper, your Pikachu is ready.  I tried sending you a PM, but your box is full.  Please empty it out so we can properly set the trade up.

That is all.  I want to give a big thanks to the user iflytoohigh, who helped me out with breeding some of your requests.  I'm going through them as fast as I can.  Thanks for your patience and have a great rest of your week.

Heart  Heart  Heart