Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Now accepting Breeding Requests![CLOSED FOR NOW]
Ah, my friend! This is wonderful. Smile Thank you for also helping this community by breeding!

Haha, just to let you know--I am a girl. Wink

This is great! Surely between the two of us, we can get some Pokémon into people's hands faster. Thank you for being generous and helping so many people. Heart

xx
oops don't need 0 speed forgot to delete that from the example
Hi there! I would like to make a request too. Smile

Pokémon: Fletchling
Sex: Female
Nickname: -
Ability: Gale Wings
Nature: Naive
Level: 1
EVs: -
IVs: Perfect (6 IV)
Moves: -

Level, Moves and EVs aren't really necessary for me because I wanted to chain breed for a Shiny Fletchling with good IVs myself. :3
Is that okay with you or should I add a random moveset?

Thx <3
Injunjessee, I have changed your request. I will assume that you want perfect IVs.

Lina, you have been added to my breeding queue. I may jump yours up a bit since I already some Adamant Fletchlings with Gale Wings, and changing the nature shouldn't pose much of an issue.

iflytoohigh, I am happy to help the community by breeding. Sorry about the post. I have changed it accordingly.

Also a quick reminder, I don't have the tools to breed 0 IVs and Hidden Power, so if you need these, please as iflytoohigh on her giveaway. I will forward any requested Pokemon with requested Hidden Power and 0 IVs to iflytoohigh, but in the future, if you ask for 0 IVs or Hidden Power here, I will ignore the post. Thanks in advance for the cooperation.
Pokémon: Clefable
Sex: Any
Nickname: You pick it!
Ability: Magic Guard
Nature: Calm
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 SpD
IVs: Hp/Def/SpA/SpD/Spe
Moves: Calm Mind/Moon Blast/Soft-Boiled/Flamethrower
Hello, I would like to make a request:

Pokemon: Scolipede
Nickname: Kervil
Ability: Speed boost
Nature: Jolly
EV's: 248HP/ 20 Def/ 240Spe
IV's: 6 or 5 (Special Attack is not that important)
Moves: Swords Dance - Baton Pass - Protect - Substitute

I'm currently masuda breeding myself a shiny Bisharp but I want to keep testing and building a team so this would be really helpful. Thank you!
Pokémon: Persian
Nickname: Jessie
Ability: Technician
Nature: Adamant
IVs: Perfect
Moves: Punishment - Hypnosis - Foul Play - Iron Tail

And if at all possible, in a net ball
Everyone has been added. I am almost done with the first request, finally.
(Nov 10, 2015, 06:29 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: Everyone has been added.  I am almost done with the first request, finally.

Its ok take your time
UPDATE: Oh, boy. I just finished up with the first request. That took a lot longer than expected, and I am ready to continue fulfilling requests. I am now working on Injunjessee's Meowstic.

You know how there are no wild Espurrs in Hoenn? Well, that's changed. After I'm through with breeding, you can probably find wild Espurrs at the Battle Resort. (That was a joke.)