Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] (OFFLINE))Pika_Event Special giveaway.(2 events)
I'm online, send a request whenever you're ready Smile
I'm online as well.  Start the trade when you are ready! :D

EDIT : Thanks for the Pikachu!  But you trade me the Charizard yet.  Are you out of it or do you need to get more?  @ me whenever you need to get a hold of me.  Thanks! :D
Im ready here also! Just let me know when ure ready

Edit : Just got the Pikachu but did u ran out of Charizard? I think u missed that one, sorry though
Is there really a level 1 UT hat pikachu giveaway here? Does it have proof it's legit (video, wonder card, etc)?
I'm online, invite me when ready!! And could I get a pickachu for my brother too?
@Coakie The only thing i could say about the Pika that i offer for now is (lv1 untouched no perfect ivs) +got it from someone who loves only Legit pokemon(+ i don't think that you can easily find someone with a video proof of the event, unless you don't care about being scammed)(if i get one with proof video i will add it to the first page, but for now the only thing i can offer is the Lv1 Untouched or a 6 ivs cloned from another person, mostly the last one has been edited)

(i saw someone else saying about having a video proof of a Pikachu, but then edited that he could not give the proof or something like that, ''crimson'' something)

Enjoy!
Hey not sure why we keep disconnecting do you want me to invite you?
@Drangor2 

You dont appear online at my list in link trade?
Added you! I would love a lv1 Ash hat pikachu if it's at all possible please Smile If not no worries! Ill be online regardless! 

FC: 2535 3617 1259
Hi, Thanks for the Pikachu, but did you missed the Charizard?? I thought i also requested one, its okay if u dont have anymore though