Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS
@Wei Can you trade female HA starters or is that random? Smile
@Wolfslash

Pokemon Wanted: Nidoran Male and Female
IGN: Enrique
Friend Code: 3024-7899-6553
Hey everyone! Sorry for not being able to online for a few days after opening this thread, as my house was flooded due to the typhoon that struck southeast asia :S Now that everything is up and much better now, I am able to continue with requests.

JianDong - I can be online anytime, I hope to catch you online again! Smile

Jouzea - Hmm... I cannot guarantee a Modest HA Squirtle actually. I can give you a random Nature HA Squirtle, but maybe once I get a Modest Ditto, I can help you with it! If you still want the HA Squirtle regardless of the nature, tell me again and we'll trade!

Jdawg - Sure thing! But you're usually on Inazuma so I can't really catch you online in Pokemon haha, but I'm sure we'll catch each other! Also I need you to help me rename that charmander you gave me to "Snowfire" :D

Schwarzkirsche - Heya! I saw you in the "LF HA starters" thread didn't I Wink If I manage to breed female HA starters, I will PM you, because we hatch our eggs in advance so I would know what's inside the egg.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
@Wolfslash
Pokemon Wanted: HA Bulbasaur
IGN: Michael
FC: 4725-8520-6897

Can the nature be Bold please and can the IV Spread be like this please: 31/x/31/31/31/31
I don't mind about gender.
@Wei
Pokemon(s) wanted: HA Chimchar and Froakie
IGN:Green
FC:1134-9107-2805
Ill try to hunt for ditto with natures
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
@Wei
Pokemon(s) wanted: bulbasaur, squirtle, chimchar
IGN: samantha
FC: 210589178704
(Dec 20, 2015, 07:02 AM)Michael.P Wrote: @Wolfslash
Pokemon Wanted: HA Bulbasaur
IGN: Michael
FC: 4725-8520-6897

Can the nature be Bold please and can the IV Spread be like this please: 31/x/31/31/31/31
I don't mind about gender.

I cant guarantee you the IV Spread, but I ’ll bread the Bulbasaur when I got timeWink
@Wolfslash
Pokemon(s) wanted: Cyndaquil
IGN: L.E.
FC:5043-4854-9330

What do you want in return actually? Also, thank you very much! :D
HI, can i be greedy and ask for 4 pokes ?

I need 5IV (6 if possible)

Maril with huge power (adamant nature) @Nimthiel
Shuckle with contrary (relaxed nature) @Nimthiel
Togepi with serene grace (calm nature) @Nimthiel
Squirtle with dragon pulse etc. (modest nature) @Wei *NOTE: dont have to be 5iv if they are not available, just having the egg moves are good enough thanks !

IGN : Beng
FC : 2981-8968-2976