Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [OPEN!]THE EGG COLLABORATIONS
(Dec 20, 2015, 08:56 PM)markings Wrote: HI, can i be greedy and ask for 4 pokes ?

I need 5IV (6 if possible)

Maril with huge power (adamant nature)
Shuckle with contrary (relaxed nature)
Togepi with serene grace (calm nature)
Squirtle with dragon pulse etc. (modest nature)

IGN : Beng
FC : 2981-8968-2976

Could you elaborate on who's corner you are requesting from? Looks like 3 of the 4 are from mine, but the Squirtle is being covered by another of my collaborators. If you put the @ symbol before our names (for example, @Nimthiel if you wanted to contact me and @Wei if you wanted to contact Weisakura) we will get to your request faster. Be sure to read the rules and details from our specific workshops before editing your initial post or making a new one since only two of us are guaranteeing 5IV's! Otherwise we would be more than happy to help you Smile

Also please understand that getting 6 IV's would be around a 3.23% chance under the most perfect circumstances; there's only so much we can do with our own skill without turning to cheating   :c   As for natures, I made a post on the second page about requesting specific natures that we aren't providing (however if the nature is listed in the corner details, you're good to go!), so keep an eye out on that for the future! If you have any questions we would be more than happy to answer :D
(Dec 20, 2015, 12:22 AM)weisakura Wrote: Jouzea - Hmm... I cannot guarantee a Modest HA Squirtle actually. I can give you a random Nature HA Squirtle, but maybe once I get a Modest Ditto, I can help you with it! If you still want the HA Squirtle regardless of the nature, tell me again and we'll trade!

Sorry for late reply. Been busy for the holidays. Sure I'll take the HA Squirtle. Thanks :D
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

(Dec 20, 2015, 09:32 PM)jouzea Wrote: Sorry for late reply. Been busy for the holidays. Sure I'll take the HA Squirtle. Thanks  :D

Hey mate! I'm on now, but you gotta add my FC first and I'm ready with your Squirtle ^^

(Dec 20, 2015, 08:56 PM)markings Wrote: I need 5IV (6 if possible)

Hey markings. Gotta tell you that the Squirtle I have with dragon pulse and aura sphere has no HA, and again, I cannot guarantee the nature/IVs of the Pokemon I'm offering ><" If you still want it give me a shout and I'll trade with you.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Dec 20, 2015, 09:11 PM)Nimthiel Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 08:56 PM)markings Wrote: HI, can i be greedy and ask for 4 pokes ?

I need 5IV (6 if possible)

Maril with huge power (adamant nature)
Shuckle with contrary (relaxed nature)
Togepi with serene grace (calm nature)

Could you elaborate on who's corner you are requesting from? Looks like 3 of the 4 are from mine, but the Squirtle is being covered by another of my collaborators. If you put the @ symbol before our names (for example, @Nimthiel if you wanted to contact me and @Wei if you wanted to contact Weisakura) we will get to your request faster. Be sure to read the rules and details from our specific workshops before editing your initial post or making a new one since only two of us are guaranteeing 5IV's! Otherwise we would be more than happy to help you Smile

Also please understand that getting 6 IV's would be around a 3.23% chance under the most perfect circumstances; there's only so much we can do with our own skill without turning to cheating   :c   As for natures, I made a post on the second page about requesting specific natures that we aren't providing (however if the nature is listed in the corner details, you're good to go!), so keep an eye out on that for the future! If you have any questions we would be more than happy to answer :D

hey i totally understand ! I have no problem getting any 5iv and any nature u guys give me, its a giveaway, who am i to complain ?? What i mean is, if its possible and not too troublesome and if you have the pokemon with the nature and/or IV i requested at your disposal, i would like to have those, if not, i am fine with any 5IVs !
Anyway, about the @ symbol, that i will edit, thank you for reminding me.

(Dec 20, 2015, 09:52 PM)weisakura Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 08:56 PM)markings Wrote: I need 5IV (6 if possible)

Hey markings. Gotta tell you that the Squirtle I have with dragon pulse and aura sphere has no HA, and again, I cannot guarantee the nature/IVs of the Pokemon I'm offering ><" If you still want it give me a shout and I'll trade with you.

hey its okay, i dont need a HA Squirtle, its gonna have mega launcher after MEGA anyway. Just any 5IV squirtle will do ! Thanks !
(Dec 20, 2015, 11:10 PM)markings Wrote: hey i totally understand ! I have no problem getting any 5iv and any nature u guys give me, its a giveaway, who am i to complain ?? What i mean is, if its possible and not too troublesome and if you have the pokemon with the nature and/or IV i requested at your disposal, i would like to have those, if not, i am fine with any 5IVs !

No problem! Also I hope you don't feel like you were being picked on, it was more intended to be an informative message for everyone. A lot of people don't know what goes on in the breeding process and parts of it can be complicated, so I was trying to make sure people could share the love we put in them! I hope you understand  Smile  I'll take your request down and get them done when I can~
@Wolfslash That's okay thank you. Can you tell me when you have it ready please as well?
(Dec 21, 2015, 12:49 AM)Nimthiel Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 11:10 PM)markings Wrote: hey i totally understand ! I have no problem getting any 5iv and any nature u guys give me, its a giveaway, who am i to complain ?? What i mean is, if its possible and not too troublesome and if you have the pokemon with the nature and/or IV i requested at your disposal, i would like to have those, if not, i am fine with any 5IVs !

No problem! Also I hope you don't feel like you were being picked on, it was more intended to be an informative message for everyone. A lot of people don't know what goes on in the breeding process and parts of it can be complicated, so I was trying to make sure people could share the love we put in them! I hope you understand  Smile  I'll take your request down and get them done when I can~

Its okay, i totally understand. Thank you guys for hosting this giveaway.
Hey, I don't want to sound annoying, but is the giveaway still going on? Because I left a reply to this thread yesterday but no one replied to me.
Also, I understand that it can take some time to breed and I apologize for my impatience. I would also like to thank you guys for your hard work and I wish you all a Merry Christmas!
Its jdawg here

My accounts password wont work and the email wont send so i wont be active for a while
Its sorted now guys naitire helped me get it back
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die