46.58%
34 46.58%
Grass
35.62%
26 35.62%
Total 73 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [ORAS] PruuChan's Daily Shiny Giveaway!
(Dec 6, 2014, 09:30 AM)kpl3903 Wrote: Anyone got theirs yet?
I have not gotten mine either
(Dec 6, 2014, 10:52 AM)ScottA99 Wrote:

Give them a chance please- they did just have their birthday- they were probably just busy Smile
(Dec 6, 2014, 12:54 PM)Xkatattack777 Wrote:

Give them a chance please- they did just have their birthday- they were probably just busy Smile

#Retweet
(Dec 6, 2014, 12:56 PM)Railtracks Wrote:
(Dec 6, 2014, 12:54 PM)Xkatattack777 Wrote:

#Retweet
I know that, was just answering that person's question.
Roughly what time should I expect the trade to happen, and at what time should I message saying that I did not receive it? This information would help a lot, and thanks again for all the awesome stuff you do.
Guys, It was PruuChan's birthday give the person some slack, besides we're getting free pokemon and still trying to rush her?
Take all the time u need Pruu ! & happy b-day

Thanks alot for what you're doing for everyone Pruu ! We love you ! :"D
what is tonight's shiny giveaway? Yesterdays was Kyurem.
(Dec 6, 2014, 07:38 PM)kpl3903 Wrote: Lol why so long?

If you're so impatient and can't respect the fact that an individual may be busy - especially on their birthday - then maybe you should stop complaining, and receiving Pokémon from others, and just make them yourself. PruuChan clearly stated that they may have something more important to attend to at times, and would resultantly, not be able to fulfill everyone's requests right away. PruuChan is doing this out of the pure kindness of their heart; be grateful that they gave anyone any Pokémon to begin with, and stop harassing the comments section to improve the process. It obviously isn't working, and won't work, as many before you have learned the hard way.

Show respect. Be patient.
I don't care for the bickering in this thread, but keeping a Pokemon in the gts for this long is annoying. I've had to take down and put back up a Pokemon 7 times already because I was putting up a poke for someone.

Regular trades you can take all the time you need to set up, but trades through the gts shouldn't be done unless you're ready to do them.
(Dec 7, 2014, 12:12 PM)pitt77 Wrote: I don't care for the bickering in this thread, but keeping a Pokemon in the gts for this long is annoying. I've had to take down and put back up a Pokemon 7 times already because I was putting up a poke for someone.

Regular trades you can take all the time you need to set up, but trades through the gts shouldn't be done unless you're ready to do them.

On any normal occassion, PruuChan would have these done through the GTS through the timely manner they've described in their OP; however, with it being their birthday, something has come up and delayed the process. If you don't want to keep the Pokémon in the GTS, don't. PruuChan will come back eventually with an explanation, and will likely distribute the Pokémon then, to all those whom have waited patiently.

For all we know, something serious could have come up, so please, show some humane decency and be patient.