Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] PKHeX QR Pokemon
So I finally got PKHeX working on my computer and figured I'd help out people here by taking requests.  I'm only going to take a few requests at a time because I want to take time and make sure they look as legitimate as possible. (I'm still new to it, so I'm not promising it will be perfect, but they should be able to battle online.) 

Mods: let me know if this thread is not allowed! I'm not asking for anything in return, unless you really feel the need to send something. (but I can basically create any Pokemon I want)

Also for my sanity, please check reddit.com/r/PokemonQRCodes to see if the Pokemon you want has already been posted. (specifically competitive Pokemon) It saves me (and you) time.

I have a lot of time since I'm on Spring Break now, so I'll try to do as many requests as possible. Like I said I'm going to take a few (probably around 5?) at a time.

I CANNOT DO ORAS SPECIFIC POKEMON/MEGAS (ex: Mega starters, Mega Metagross, basically any megas/formes that are NOT IN Y) I AM USING Y TO SCAN MY POKEMON.

Please use this format to request Pokemon, if you don't I will ignore your request.
Pokemon
Nickname
Shiny
Level
Nature
Held Item
Met
Ability
Language
Region
Ball
EVs
IVs
Moves
OT
TID
SID
Which game you're running
Nice giveaway Smile
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

thanks! :D
figured i'm gonna get bored over spring break, so why not.

also PSA: i'll be traveling from 3-6pm EST today, so I won't be here/online then.
ehm, want me to request one? xD
I can help try to help with your requests if you need it Smile
Hi! Am I allowed to request several? Feel free to do only one or none of them! Thank you so much for taking time to do this! <3

I found the 2 Pokémon I need on the subreddit you posted, so I'll just post the links to them if that's alright.

Meloetta
Keldeo

Thanks a lot! :D
I found one id like http://i.imgur.com/2qV60x5.png ^.^
PKHex is new to me. What exactly is it and is it legal?
I think some of you guys might have misunderstood me. I'm creating custom Pokemon, making the PKMN file into a QR code for you to scan onto your game. If you've recently updated your 3DS, then you won't be able to use the browser exploit. I'm not scanning QR Pokemon and trading them to you. The reason why I said check /r/PokemonQRCodes to see if your requested Pokemon/moveset is there, is because I don't want to waste my time creating something that is already readily available. Hopefully that clears some stuff up.

@DanielJames - PKHex is basically a program to create legal/illegal Pokemon. It's debatable between people if it's legal/illegal. Depends how you use it. Some say if you use it to create legal Pokemon it's fine and the game can't tell. Some people say it's bad regardless if you're making illegal/legal Pokemon. Form your own opinion about it. If you Google it, more detailed info should come up.
(Mar 7, 2015, 07:41 AM)xclarice Wrote: I found one id like http://i.imgur.com/2qV60x5.png ^.^

How did you make this?