Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pendragons poke'adoptions! [Closed for updates]
Could I get a Larvesta? (If you have any left) Thanks!
if this is still going, can i get one of the Sneasels and one of the Poocheyennas? i've got HA Cyndaquils with Extrasensory and Flame Burst and Adamant Zubats with Steel Wing, Quick Attack, Curse, and Brave Bird

Edit: this is for Omega Ruby if i can get them, and thanks either way Heart
IGN: Simon
FC: 2638 - 2067 - 6282
(Oct 20, 2015, 05:20 PM)QuillAblaze Wrote: if this is still going, can i get one of the Sneasels and one of the Poocheyennas? i've got HA Cyndaquils with Extrasensory and Flame Burst and Adamant Zubats with Steel Wing, Quick Attack, Curse, and Brave Bird

Edit: this is for Omega Ruby if i can get them, and thanks either way Heart
IGN: Simon
FC: 2638 - 2067 - 6282

Yeah, I'll add your Friend code and set the pokes aside from ya, glad someone is finally taking one of those pooches off my hands xD
can i have jolly mold breaker drilbur and a larvitar?
Hello Smile I'm new to gen6 so i hope i don't ask much.I'd like to get a scraggy,larvitar and if possible a gooey goomy.Thanks for doing this!
(my info is under my avatar)
Hey, was wondering if I could have a sneasel, timburr, and buneary? Thanks!
Do you still have a larvitar? ^~^
If you want, you can add my FC: 2380-2534-0984
Sorry guys I've been away for a couple of days, mix of work things and triforce heroes. Anyone still wanting a mon give me a PM as I've set aside all the mons you guys have asked for till this point. Feel free to send me a PM for a time to trade or a GTS message of the pokemon you left. Also would you guys like me to add a quick GTS stamp to the front page?
Could I get the Togepi?
(Oct 24, 2015, 03:13 PM)wpendragon Wrote: Sorry guys I've been away for a couple of days, mix of work things and triforce heroes. Anyone still wanting a mon give me a PM as I've set aside all the mons you guys have asked for till this point. Feel free to send me a PM for a time to trade or a GTS message of the pokemon you left. Also would you guys like me to add a quick GTS stamp to the front page?

GTS will be good for people who want 1 pokemon i guess.Maybe you should give an example with a message so people can deposit Smile