Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pendragons poke'adoptions! [Closed for updates]
Updated the new list for pokes!
thx!! Smile
welcome and enjoy your pokemon!
Hi!

Sorry I keep coming back, but you do have some Pokemon for trade. Could I have Mawile with Intimate (male, if possible), a Larvitar, a Marill (male, if possible), an Modest Abra (female, if possible), an Impish Gligar, a Jolly Axew with mold breaker, and a Tododile with Sheer Force (female, if possible).

Thanks a lot.
(Oct 16, 2015, 05:59 PM)Eugenio Wrote: Hi!

Sorry I keep coming back, but you do have some Pokemon for trade. Could I have Mawile with Intimate (male, if possible), a Larvitar, a Marill (male, if possible), an Modest Abra (female, if possible), an Impish Gligar, a Jolly Axew with mold breaker, and a Tododile with Sheer Force (female, if possible).

Thanks a lot.

It's fine to keep comin' back however some of those will take time if you are dead set on those genders (I'll have to breed a few more clutches of eggs). I can have it to you by some time tomorrow though if thats ok, if not then I can give you most of those now but some if not most of the genders (marill, Tododile, and Abra) I don't have any of the gender you are lookin' for.
Is it possible i could get rioulu, buneary, clauncher,kanga, and mawile (intimidate)?
Sure would be, however I'll need a moment to get the mawile, shouldn't take long though =)
oki, sounds good, do you want to just pm me when you have them all? or just message on here again?
(Oct 16, 2015, 06:40 PM)wpendragon Wrote:
(Oct 16, 2015, 05:59 PM)Eugenio Wrote: Hi!

Thanks a lot.

It's fine to keep comin' back however some of those will take time if you are dead set on those genders (I'll have to breed a few more clutches of eggs). I can have it to you by some time tomorrow though if thats ok, if not then I can give you most of those now but some if not most of the genders (marill, Tododile, and Abra) I don't have any of the gender you are lookin' for.

No problem, take your time. I'll wait.
Could i get a cyndaquil (flash fire), and a totodile (sheer force) both female?