Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokedex-filling help for those who need it!
Hi everyone, I am here to give away Pokedex-filling help to everyone that needs it. If you need help finishing your Pokedex, just say the word. I have already finished mine, and I should have almost anything you need. I only ask that you give my Pokemon back to me after I trade them. Most of the stuff I can give you is the rare kind, and I want them back. Also, while not required, a rep would be nice! 
-RetroTyphlosion
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Could you help me out by any chance? Will ofcourse trade back. Heart
(Apr 11, 2017, 03:34 AM)Fana Wrote: Could you help me out by any chance? Will ofcourse trade back. Heart
@Fana  Of course I'll help you out! Just PM me a list of the Pokemon you need, and We'll get together! Big Grin
Big Grin

I would love some help! I'm currently at 73% so I won't hassle you into doing ALL of them, just the ones that are harder to obtain for me if you would be willing to help!
@Dimmsdale Sure, I'll help out! Just shoot me a PM of the Pokemon you need, and I'll lend a hand! Big Grin

(Apr 10, 2017, 07:04 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Hi everyone, I am here to give away Pokedex-filling help to everyone that needs it. If you need help finishing your Pokedex, just say the word. I have already finished mine, and I should have almost anything you need. I only ask that you give my Pokemon back to me after I trade them. Most of the stuff I can give you is the rare kind, and I want them back. Also, while not required, a rep would be nice! 
-RetroTyphlosion

Hey is there any chance that I could possible breed the Pokémon I get I like having them I'll trade them back once I get their egg
I just need Slobro, Slowking, Mismagius, Porygon 2 and Porygon Z. If you could help that would be great Smile
Water is best type, they are beautiful and strong.
(May 12, 2017, 02:44 PM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: I just need Slobro, Slowking, Mismagius, Porygon 2 and Porygon Z. If you could help that would be great Smile

@Oddish 4 ever Can get you all of those! Don't have Slowking right now, but I can get it to you!

(May 12, 2017, 01:27 PM)Gottafillthedex12 Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2017, 07:04 PM)RetroTyphlosion Wrote: Hi everyone, I am here to give away Pokedex-filling help to everyone that needs it. If you need help finishing your Pokedex, just say the word. I have already finished mine, and I should have almost anything you need. I only ask that you give my Pokemon back to me after I trade them. Most of the stuff I can give you is the rare kind, and I want them back. Also, while not required, a rep would be nice! 
-RetroTyphlosion

Hey is there any chance that I could possible breed the Pokémon I get I like having them I'll trade them back once I get their egg
@Gottafillthedex12 Ummm... A few you could breed, a few you could keep, and I few I need traded back. PM me a numbered list of what you need, and I'll let you know what I can do.

@RetroTyphlosion Here's what I need:
slowking
rufflet
politoad
passimain
cranidos
tirtouga
chinchou
vanillite
weavile
scizor
(I have the pre evolved ones of some I just need the item to make them evolve)