Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Giveaway. Play and guess to win something Guud.
(Feb 10, 2018, 09:26 AM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hii black, i can in 2 or more hours, if by chance you don't see new post i may have edited it with further info

@Black Waterfall

Hi @Drangor2!

I'm online now, but it's already a little bit late here (00:47 am / UTC+8:00), and I'm afraid I probably will already be sleeping in 2 or more hours Sad

I'm very sorry for all the trouble, it's really been difficult for us to link trade! I'll be up in 9 hours and stay online for five or six hours. Will you be available at that time by any chance?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
@Drangor2 I'm online, if you want to trade...
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
@RetroTyphlosion

Hii retro, i can now, you too ?

@Black Waterfall

I think i can t in that time, we may try after that time , hmm , in 14 15 hours ?

Edit: Now its 2:28 (2 hours after midnight) I can maybe 30 minutes now or tommorow or further days
(Feb 10, 2018, 12:10 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: @RetroTyphlosion

Hii retro, i can now, you too ?

@Black Waterfall

I think i can t in that time, we may try after that time , hmm , in 14 15 hours ?

Edit: Now its 2:28 (2 hours after midnight) I can maybe 30 minutes now or tommorow or further days

@Drangor2 I just saw you online, maybe we can trade now?
@Black Waterfall

Yep, now i can for 10 minutes before sleeping, connectibg
(Feb 10, 2018, 07:45 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Yep, now i can for 10 minutes before sleeping, connectibg

@Drangor2 I'm on plaza now!

Edit: Thank you so much for the prize (and, above all, your patience)! You totally deserves Reps +10¹²³²¹²¹!  Cool
I think i found ya( new yor ? )

Edit: Saw your edited post now (reason why i edit is to avoid double post rule and to spare some posts)

@RetroTyphlosion

Hey retro let me know when you can in hours passed

-
@ToxicTarrn

Same as above whenever you can
(Dec 26, 2017, 02:35 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Hi to all and merry christomess to all.

In this giveaway you can win some proofed 

Ruless:
1)If you win a non event pokemon we will trade through GTS

2)If you win an event pokemon we will trade through Link trade

3)Everyone has a life and we need to respect that.

4)No double posting, do edit if you need to add important thing, do not edit your answer.

5)If by accident you double posted don't forget to click on ''delete'' to delete your double posted message and then edit your post like example>>

6)''Edit: i got this, Edit2: I hoose that, Edit3: I be this, etc.

7)I will list below (bottom)which pokemon you need to put as ''NFT'' after i trade them to you.

8)You can guess only 5x. After i announce the first part being completed you may try to guess again on a new giveaway win.

9)I will be checking your posts , so do not ''cheat'' by editing your answers when you find out later that you had guessed wrong ones.

10)The pokemons will be ''clones'' of originals so still legit. (nothing changed unless they are Dittos/ Or Battle ready pokemon, i don't edit events)

11)I seee youu, so don't try to trade the pokemons that are ''NFT'' somewhere else(I'm on a lot of sites and i also may ask some people if they traded it)

12)The first 10 winners get the part 1 prize.

13)After i have completed to give the winners their prize i will start part 2.

14)Once i found the 10 winners i will announce them.

15)Have funnn and play fair to not ruin it for the othersss.
----------------------------------------------------------
Example below on how to guess:

Guess: 1: Supergirl
Guess 2: Beyblade
Guess:3 Ninjask
Guess:4dragonite
Guess:5 Heracross

-----------------------------------------------------------
Prize list.

Part 1 >> Wcsk Mew (korean mew with language tag Ger) video proofed. VRTO >> Only trade it with other people VRTO pokemons. (You may ask for multiple proofed events from other trader to trade this mon to other trader. ) http://prntscr.com/hsn8ex << More info about the event Mew.

Or: If you are the first person that guessed right > i can gen/create 3 pokemons for you >> (Can be battle ready or anything else as long as they can be created on Sun/Moon. (I only use Moon for editiing/creating/trading stuff etc.)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New here? You are a guest? Click on >>> Register[/url] <<< to start your adventure on this site.

Which pokemon will i catch when i continue Ultra moon as sixth member before i fight Kiawe ?

Hint: Pink pokemon.

Below updates to remind me which still have to get or have prize gotten.

@Black Waterfall Completed
@Nyatalie Completed
@Dova Completed
@Gustvius Completed
@ToxicTarrn yet to give prize
@TheAlmightySancho Completed
@Pokeballsohard Completed
@RetroTyphlosion Yet to give prize
@neko124 Yet to give prize
@DrFruitfly Yet to give prize

my guesses are these and i hope i win.
1. Miltank
2. Stufful
3. Igglybuff
4. Slowpoke
5. Flaaffy
@Festivalpie

Hi, the winners were already announced on page 3.

@RetroTyphlosion

Hey retro just a friendly reminder if you still need the prize and when you can trade ( no rush i in meantime i continue ultra moon z)
@Drangor2 I got sick with the flu I am sorry
I'll be able to trade just about every day this week from about 4 to 6 PM PST.