Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!)
(May 9, 2017, 02:06 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 01:05 PM)Arderico Wrote: Hi!, I created an account, the username is: Arde

Espeon
Item: Aguav Berry
Ability: Magic Bounce
Level: 100
Shiny: no
Modest Nature
IVs: 5 IV, 0 Atk
EVs: 220 HP / 0 Atk/ 52 Def / 172 Spa / 4 SpD / 60 Spe
- Stored Power
- Dazzling Gleam
- Protect
- Morning Sun
What's your FC and IGN? Smile

FC: 1092 - 0431 - 3643
IGN: Arderico

I'm going online right now Smile
I'm online right now. Do I need to add you also? I don't really know how the festival plazza works, if you having my FC is enough or not.

Edit: I added you anyway, still online and connected to the Internet at Festival Plaza if you are available.

Edit2: Your IGN is Sun, right? A lot of people are requesting trades with me, with different IGNs.

Final edit: It's done, thanks a lot!
(May 9, 2017, 02:21 PM)Theobroco Wrote: I'm online right now. Do I need to add you also? I don't really know how the festival plazza works, if you having my FC is enough or not.

Edit: I added you anyway, still online and connected to the Internet at Festival Plaza if you are available.

That's right! We both have to add each other to be registered as friends, and then go to the festival plaza and connect to the internet (click the blue wifi button). I'll send a trading request to your character once I see you in my list of online friends!
@AVOCADO  thank u!!
Hey, Created an account under the name "Dimmsdale"
This is my dream pokemon!
Thanks so much!

Pokemon: Salamence
Item: Salamencite
Shiny: Yes
Nickname: 
Ability: Aerilate
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Speed
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

My ingame name is Zach and my FC is 4785-9875-9877
Hi I created an account with the name curiot

Can I have his Pokémon.

Pokemon: minior
Level: 15
Nickname:Minior
Ability: Shields down
Nature: Adamant
Item: Life Orb
IVS:perfect 6 ivs 
EVS: 252 Attack/4Hp/252 Speed
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Moves:No special moves

IGN:Jaime
Deposited:Spearow lvl 10 female ultraball
(May 9, 2017, 02:49 PM)Dimmsdale Wrote: Hey, Created an account under the name "Dimmsdale"
Thanks so much!

Nickname: 
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

I'm making him now! However Aerilate is the ability he will automatically get once he is mega evolved. Before that, he can have two other abiltiies! Intimidate or moxie (HA). Do you have a preference for which ability? Smile
(May 9, 2017, 02:58 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 02:49 PM)Dimmsdale Wrote: Hey, Created an account under the name "Dimmsdale"
Thanks so much!

Nickname: 
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

I'm making him now! However Aerilate is the ability he will automatically get once he is mega evolved. Before that, he can have two other abiltiies! Intimidate or moxie (HA). Do you have a preference for which ability? Smile

Preferably intimidate! Thanks for the correction, I'm new to pokemon again(havent played since gen3) so it's nice to learn things here and there.
(May 9, 2017, 03:01 PM)Dimmsdale Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 02:58 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
Thanks so much!

Nickname: 
- Outrage
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Roost

Preferably intimidate! Thanks for the correction, I'm new to pokemon again(havent played since gen3) so it's nice to learn things here and there.

Oh! Welcome back! Yeah, intimidate is the better ability, IMO. You'll take less damage switching in to set up those DDances!

I'm adding you now and getting online!
Thanks so much!!