Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Pokemon Sun And Moon Perfect IV Giveaway! (Rare, Shiny, Legendary, And More!)
(May 9, 2017, 04:21 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 04:18 PM)Keith_Kuruzu Wrote: I don't mind helping someone out.  The account name for your site that I made is Keith_Kuruzu.  Below is the pokemon I want.  You're doing me a favor by doing this because I can't find it anywhere online.

Gourgeist-Large (F) @ Gold Bottle Cap
Ability: Pickup
Level: 100
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 104 SpD / 64 Spe  
Impish Nature  
- Foul Play  
- Seed Bomb  
- Synthesis  
- Will-O-Wisp

FC: 5129-5254-4218
IGN: Cruz Control

Also, are we redeeming our pokemon via GTS or Link Trade.  If via GTS, let me know when it's ready and I'll tell you what I deposit.  Thanks a lot! :D

Opps missed this! Glad we can help each other out then! I've been doing them via Link Trade Smile

If you prefer Link Trade, that's fine too.  I just figured GTS might be easier for some folks with less-than-stellar WiFi.
(May 9, 2017, 04:19 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 04:18 PM)TGSnorlax Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 04:01 PM)TGSnorlax Wrote: Mewtwo@twisted spoon
ability: pressureEVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD  Modest Nature  IVs: 0 Atk  - Psychic  - Aura Sphere  - Flamethrower  - Recover

IGN: TGSnorlax
FC: 2681-4125-0085

I think I made the account thing btw but if not tell me and I'll try again

You did! Thank you! I'm adding you now and getting online to trade. Smile

Thanks so much. Are you going to be hosting thee events in the future?
(May 9, 2017, 04:30 PM)TGSnorlax Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 04:19 PM)AVOCADO Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 04:18 PM)TGSnorlax Wrote:
(May 9, 2017, 04:01 PM)TGSnorlax Wrote: Mewtwo@twisted spoon
ability: pressureEVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD  Modest Nature  IVs: 0 Atk  - Psychic  - Aura Sphere  - Flamethrower  - Recover

IGN: TGSnorlax
FC: 2681-4125-0085

I think I made the account thing btw but if not tell me and I'll try again

You did! Thank you! I'm adding you now and getting online to trade. Smile

Thanks so much. Are you going to be hosting thee events in the future?

Thank you! I'd like to continue running these events for a while to give people as much time as possible to get a Pokemon! If anyone would like to get an extra mon they can get friends or family to sign up through a different IP address and post here again!
Hey man sure hope I'm doing this right... IGN to the referral sure is darthstihl. Do you have keldeo? If so I can find out his move sets before I request him or another available Pokemon. Let me know and thank you very much for doing this
@lelcharmander @Adridia @Keith_Kuruzu

I have you all added, but we still need to trade. Please add my FC and let me know what time works best for you if you're busy today.

Note: These trade offer to not expire, so if you create an account but aren't able to pick up your Pokemon right away, or you're not sure which Pokemon to request, you can contact me, for example, a month from now to redeem your Pokemon!
(May 9, 2017, 04:34 PM)DarthStihl Wrote: Hey man sure hope I'm doing this right... IGN to the referral sure is darthstihl. Do you have keldeo? If so I can find out his move sets before I request him or another available Pokemon. Let me know and thank you very much for doing this

I can do Keldeo, feel free to post your request! Smile
I'll be in the plaza in a moment.  Just had to add your FC.  :D
2294 9011 5591
IGN: Milah

signed up as milah

Hoopa-Unbound @ LeftoversAbility: Magician
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Speed
Timid Nature (- Atk, + Speed)
Moveset:
  • Substitute
  • Nasty Plot
  • Dark Pulse / Focus Blast
  • Hyperspace Hole
If anything is illegal, feel free to edit, just copied from a previous post, last attition to pokedex

@AVOCADO 

Edit: If unbound isnt tradable, normal hoopa is more than good enough aswell
Just copied and pasted from a website...whatever is easiest for you.Choice SpecsMove 1 Move 2 Move 3 Move 4 Item Ability Nature
  • Timid
EVs
  • 252 SpA
  • 4 SpD
  • 252 Spe
Hi did you get my referral?

Hi I created an account with the name curiot

Can I have his Pokémon.

Pokemon: minior
Level: 15
Nickname:Minior
Ability: Shields down