Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] SHINY Eeveelution GIVEAWAY!!
I have added your FC @Blazedanfaded88! I want the whole set EXCEPT Vaporeon and Umbreon.

Thank you so much Smile
@Bombastik  your trapinch got SNIPED (if you have reposted by now I am coming to you Smile )
@Dionysus  your chimecho got SNIPED
@Srojaz123 your lapras got SNIPED

***Remember to post UNDESIRABLE pokes everyone (or ones that people don't search for much) Smile**

@mysterio316v2  sent! and you can request the rest of the set minus what you have already gotten...look to the OP for directions

@Srojaz123  since you got sniped make sure you repost if you haven't already Smile

@SalGaming happy to serve you-- just follow the "DIRECT TRADING METHOD" directions in the OP and then post when you are ready according to the steps

@ash29zmiiverse29  Emolga was sniped-- repost if you haven't already Smile
@Blazedanfaded88 I added you, the IGN being Abby! I need all except for Jolteon, Flareon, Leafeon and Umbreon! Thank you!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
@pokePRiSMA do you have any idea when blazed is gonna be able to do the full sets?
Pokemon wanted: Espeon
IGN: Evan
Pokemon Deposited: Psyduck
Level: 27

Thanks!
My GTS is currently being used can we direct trade @pokePRiSMA I already have your FC in and I only want Sylveon please Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
At least I've got an Espeon lol

I put a Lanturn now.

IGN: Dionysus
Pokemon Deposited : Lanturn
Level: 30
@Pattyback11  sent!
@Aaroniskill1996  SNIPED redeposit please Smile
@Bombastik kabuto SNIPED redeposit or follow the direct trading method steps in the OP
@Ozmodayis we will direct trade
I got sniped too
can i get the whole set, @Blazedanfaded88 ? have your FC added.