Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[DISCUSSION] Breeding Requests!
I am delighted to bring the Pokemon Forever community my trading offer!
I will be accepting requests for bred Pokemon, whether they may be rare or common! I am not limited to any Pokemon, though some I cannot breed, such as legendaries or certain mythical Pokemon. However, any other I will be able to produce!
* Note that this will take some time, so I would appreciate your patience. 

In return, I will not ask for any specific Pokemon. This is a breeding giveaway, though it is you who will decide what Pokemon you recieve. If requested, I can train it to any level specified, the minimum being one and the maximum being 100. However, I will not always give it certain natures, abilities, egg moves, or IVs. I simply do not have the time for it.

This will be done in both GTS and private trading; please inform me of your preferred option!

*Note: All of my Pokemon are legitimate.

Thank you, and happy trading!

** I have temporarily closed this, mainly due to the high demand for shinies. Once I get some of the trades done, I'll open it again! if you already entered, I'm still trying for your Pokemon!

A +Rep is appreciated, but isn't required!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
Cool, I would like a munchlax if you could :D :D :D Level 1 is fine
Hi could you do a shiny fletchling lvl 1 is fine but if not could you do a sedra
Hey,can you breed a Scyther(with technician) for me?
I really want a Scizor,but I don't have any friends to trade with,so if you could trade it with a Metal coat that'd be awesome.
Pm me if you can.And thanks for the giveaway,really cool idea.
Could I get shiny fennekin level 1 and could we do private trade if its not to much trouble?
@Oddish 4 ever  It is in my schedule! Would you like it to be shiny?
@pepper876 Of course!
@Rodrigo Dario Yes, I can. And thank you for the compliment! I wanted to do this website a favor after all it has done for me. ^-^ 
@Kevshanik Yep, there's no trouble at all! My friend code is always on my profile.
(Mar 6, 2016, 04:21 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: @Oddish 4 ever  It is in my schedule! Would you like it to be shiny?
@pepper876 Of course!
@Rodrigo Dario Yes, I can. And thank you for the compliment! I wanted to do this website a favor after all it has done for me. ^-^ 
@Kevshanik Yep, there's no trouble at all! My friend code is always on my profile.
@TheLastStaravia pm me when you have it
@pepper876 I will, definitely! It may take a while, but I will make sure that you get your Pokemon.
A shiny scyther for me if possible, if not a normal with tachnician ability. Thank you :*
@SilverAsh I will do my best to get it to you as quickly and conveniently as possible!