Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Mega Gardevoir Giveaway
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys, I did a Shiny Mega Gardevoir Giveaway on my YT channel (my username here is not that same as my YT name, I will not directly link my YT channel in public posts because I aksed the mods and for now they prefer I don't link that over here) last week and I still have some Gardevoirs left! The only problem is I can't trade mega stones over at GTS (and I am not going to dircetly trade to ppl) so you have to get the mega stone yourself.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
SHINY MEGA GARDEVOIR
[Image: latest?cb=20140830052708]

Gardevoir-Mega (F)
Ability: Pixilate 
Shiny: Yes 
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe 
Timid Nature 
IVs: 0 Atk 
- Hyper Voice 
- Psychic 
- Focus Blast 
- Shadow Ball
HOW TO GET SHINY MEGA GARDEVOIR

I will use the GTS to trade all the Gardevoirs. You have to deposite a mon on GTS (please no very common early route mons like Zigzagoons etc.). Pokémon wanted: Gardevoir, gender: female, level: 91 or higher, message: AutoMatthic GA
To get the Shiny Mega Gardevoir you need to leave a comment telling me the following information. Just copy past this and fill in.

Pokémon deposited:
Gender deposited:
Level deposited:
IGN:
WHEN WILL I TRADE?

I will trade this Sunday (October 2nd), starting at 3 pm EST. You can leave comments till Sunday 2 pm EST. After I traded you your Gardevoir I will PM you so you know you received it Smile I hope you guys enjoy using the Gardevoir! Wink
Hmm... Interesting. What Pokemon are acceptable to be traded?
Save one for me? :3 i'll be on in 20 or so
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Cool Beans! =D
Pokémon deposited: Slowpoke
Gender deposited: female
Level deposited: 1
IGN: Lodakris
(Sep 26, 2016, 01:44 PM)TheFriedToast Wrote: Hmm... Interesting. What Pokemon are acceptable to be traded?

@TheFriedToast Well bascially every mon but if you use a mon like Zigzagoon chances are I can't find you, just use things like a Finneon or Roselia (which are both easy to catch)
(Sep 26, 2016, 01:45 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Save one for me? :3 i'll be on in 20 or so

@"MistressGlaceon" If you follow the steps in "HOW TO GET SHINY MEGA GARDEVOIR" section you will get your Gardevoir this Sunday Wink
Ohh.nice. Sunday.  Heart
(Sep 26, 2016, 01:51 PM)sjihttam1996 Wrote:
(Sep 26, 2016, 01:45 PM)MistressGlaceon Wrote: Save one for me? :3 i'll be on in 20 or so

@"MistressGlaceon" If you follow the steps in "HOW TO GET SHINY MEGA GARDEVOIR" section you will get your Gardevoir this Sunday Wink

Oh i thought when you said trade you meant direct trade not GTS, my bad! <3
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 26, 2016, 01:49 PM)sjihttam1996 Wrote:
(Sep 26, 2016, 01:44 PM)TheFriedToast Wrote: Hmm... Interesting. What Pokemon are acceptable to be traded?

@TheFriedToast Well bascially every mon but if you use a mon like Zigzagoon chances are I can't find you, just use things like a Finneon or Roselia (which are both easy to catch)
@sjihttam1996 Alrighty then.

Pokémon deposited: Gengar
Gender deposited: Male
Level deposited: 63
IGN: Calem