Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Totodile! 0 left!
I NEEDS!!!
(Jul 4, 2016, 10:19 PM)SatahFallcut Wrote: I NEEDS!!!

Sorry for the rude outburst, Its just one of my fave shinys and hes just so happy.
Pokemon Deposited: Zigzagoon
Lvl: 2
IGN: Jessica
MSG: Giveaway #73
Everyone who has reacted between the start and now will get one, but only if you ASKED for it. 5 persons got theirs already!
(Jul 4, 2016, 11:01 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Everyone who has reacted between the start and now will get one, but only if you ASKED for it. 5 persons got theirs already!
I just want to check, does that mean I do or don't get one? I just want to make sure so that I don't bother you unnecessarily by assuming I did get one or seem to ignore you by assuming I didn't get one.
- shrugs - Well, I tried.
(Jul 4, 2016, 11:04 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote:
(Jul 4, 2016, 11:01 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: Everyone who has reacted between the start and now will get one, but only if you ASKED for it. 5 persons got theirs already!
I just want to check, does that mean I do or don't get one? I just want to make sure so that I don't bother you unnecessarily by assuming I did get one or seem to ignore you by assuming I didn't get one.

Same for me. I think i was number 21 or something.
(Jul 4, 2016, 08:26 AM)Syndra Wrote: Pokemon deposited: Absol
Level: 1
IGN: Syndra

Thanks for the giveaway! Smile

EDIT: Deposited a female Absol now...hope it's not gonna get sniped this time.

My Absols are getting sniped all of the time, I deposited another female one and hope it's gonna work at some point ^^
You all will get one!
@Tomatoman1 I keep getting getting sniped. Is it possible for us to trade directly, please? Thank you.