Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Totodile! 0 left!
@Tomatoman1 You could add my FC And we could just trade Smile
My female Absol is still up btw ^^
Could I send you a trade when you're not busy?
(Jul 4, 2016, 12:15 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: I can't find your zigzagoons. I enter Zigzagoon, open the pokemon you have slot and find nothing. I seriously find nothing. I will try one more time. Otherwise we need to try something else. Reserving is possible BTW. But the persons who entered will get there Totodile!

That's so weird! My zigzagoon is still up, hasn't been sniped yet.
(Jul 4, 2016, 12:15 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: I can't find your zigzagoons. I enter Zigzagoon, open the pokemon you have slot and find nothing. I seriously find nothing. I will try one more time. Otherwise we need to try something else. Reserving is possible BTW. But the persons who entered will get there Totodile!
@Tomatoman1 
You could have us try to trade less common pokemon like maybe a volbeat or plusle or something? Also have you tried filtering out trades by not including event pokemon and only pokemon you own? My zigagoon is still on the gts with the pokemon wanted being a totodile, male, level 1 to 10

Edit: Just scrolling through non-event filtered zigzagoon trades I found mahetmed's giveaway 25 totodile entry. I hope this helps?
I can't trade. I need to go home soon. I will look tomorrow again!
Okay I'll keep the zigzagoon there and trade tomorrow if you still can't find it Smile
(Jul 4, 2016, 12:31 PM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: I can't trade. I need to go home soon. I will look tomorrow again!
No worries man, thanks for having the giveaway in the first place. Hopefully the gts will cooperate tomorrow lol Have a fantastic 4th
4th of July is just a random day for me, as a Europian, but happy independence day to everyone!
I hope everyone doesn't mind waiting. Thanks for being so awesome!
The wifi at home is fixed, so that helps!