Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Shiny Umbreon GTS [Closed]
I can't ask for a female because I haven't seen Umbreon yet so ya
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Both of you set the level of the Umbreon too high. Normally I'd skip but seeing as requests have calmed down a bit you should go change that real quick ~
Ooo OK
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

Sent and Enjoy mata~
thanks dude do you remember me from the angry Arcanine giveaway?
#Teamforum

Yup. I do indeed
Cool Smile
#Teamforum

Enjoy the umbreon. I originally wanted them to have the ability synchronize and the move baton pass. But I wasn't able to get either or done and I had already cloned the umbreon. So I just went ahead and did it like this and opt'd out for protect instead.
Its cool I mean its a shiny umbreon soooo ya Smile
#Teamforum

re-offered and sorry