Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Spring Break giveaway!
Update 1: First off thank you guys so much for making this one my best giveaways I have done! And for that I have decided to change it up. Starting now, you can request up to 3 Pokémon on this list! That's right 3! And for those who have already gotten their Pokémon, if you want another more ask away, though if you already have two I would ask that please only ask for one more.

Since today at 1:30 I will be officially starting my spring break, I felt that I should do a giveaway so EVERYONE can enjoy the feeling of no school!
What will I be giving away? These amazing Pokemon: [b]Torchic, Mudkip, Oshowatt, Tepig, Snivy, Pichu, and of course Eevee because of everyone needs an Eevee in their lives.

These amazing Pokemon will have their Hidden Ability and Pichu will have not only its HA but also Volt tackle!

This giveaway will start today at 1:30 PM CST time and will go on until March 29th.

Now with the rules: you can ask for up to 2 of these Pokemon. This will also be done directly due to how common these Pokemon are in the GTS, so please post your FC when you request which 2 of these you want. That is all

Also shoutout to @itsov for giving me a torchic with its HA which helped me do this giveaway!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
Pokemon Wanted: Pichu
Pokemon Deposited: Foongus
Level: 1

Thank you!.
Oh whoops, It's direct trade. 4699-7524-7924!.
(Mar 18, 2016, 08:38 AM)nightslash2 Wrote: Pokemon Wanted: Pichu
Pokemon Deposited: Foongus
Level: 1

Thank you!.

Hold on to the Foongus! Due to most of these Pokemon being common, you could get sniped. I can give you one tonight at 1:45 PM CST time, but I can't yet still stuck at school lol.
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
FC:4871-6888-7984
Pokes Wanted:Oshawott and Pichu
IGN:Isaac 
Thank U in advance
I will take a eevee with Hidden Ability ,do you have female one?I will add you
If possible with friendcode trading ? for a pichu
Hello,could I please have a Snivy and a Torchic with their HA?
Info on the left
Awesome giveaway!

I would like an Oshawott & Mudkip

FC
<<<<

Adding you now @pritchman227 

Rep comin your way!
need Tepig and Mudkip.
MY FC is 0362-0470-8679
IGN Sato