Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] European Hoopa Code
Just got mine, I'm looking for a Prison bottle, anyone got one to spare? We can trade for something.
Hey all, wondering if any splendid EU or AU would be willing to help me obtain 2 Hoopa's.  I am trying to get one for myself and one for my friend.  We are both in the U.S.  Happy to trade whatever I can for them.  I have a few extra Mew, Celebi, and Jirachis as well as a number of other extra Legendaries and a few shinies I could trade.  Please let me know =)
Thanks for the heads up
(Apr 7, 2016, 08:53 AM)Tharsin Wrote: Hey all, wondering if any splendid EU or AU would be willing to help me obtain 2 Hoopa's.  I am trying to get one for myself and one for my friend.  We are both in the U.S.  Happy to trade whatever I can for them.  I have a few extra Mew, Celebi, and Jirachis as well as a number of other extra Legendaries and a few shinies I could trade.  Please let me know =)
Hi Smile I have 2 hoopas I'm willing to trade if you're interested, both have been redeemed through legitimate methods
(Apr 7, 2016, 08:08 AM)ireth Wrote: Just got mine, I'm looking for a Prison bottle, anyone got one to spare? We can trade for something.

The bottle can't be traded, it's a key item. To obtain it, just go into any PokeMart with Hoopa in your party. A new clerk will appear near the counter, talk to him and he'll start a story and at the end, you'll be able to obtain the Prison Bottle.