Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Standard Fossil Pokemon!
Hello! This is my first giveaway and its nothing special, I have an over abundance of fossil pokemon (all random, none are shiny) and I just want to give them away because hey someone might need one for a team or the dex. This will be done over the GTS and should look something like this
Pokemon Desired: (any of your choice)
Pokemon Deposited: (whatever you'd like)
Level:1-whatever
IGN:Whatever it is

The pokemon im giving out are: Kabuto, Aerodactyl, Shieldon, and Archen. Please specify which one you'd like. A Reputation is always appreciated so feel free to give one and if you need to reserve one that is fine. Just message me or respond whenever you are ready. If I run out of a said pokemon it will be removed from thread and the thread will be in constant update. Thank you to all who participate! :D Also, you may have 1 of any you'd like you just can't have more than 1, if you wanted you could get one of each, but hey. Go crazy
Pokemon requested: Archen
Pokemon deposited: Seedot
Level: 1
IGN: Kim
Pokemon Desired: Shieldon
Pokemon Deposited: Gible
IGN: Liv

and i was wondering could we have more then one. like say i also wanted Aerodactyl. if not thats cool too just curious
(Apr 17, 2016, 06:24 AM)x0xliv Wrote: Pokemon Desired: Shieldon
Pokemon Deposited: Gible

and i was wondering could we have more then one. like say i also wanted Aerodactyl. if not thats cool too just curious
Yes you can have another you just need to list another pokemon, You may have only one of each though And your Shieldon is sent!
(Apr 17, 2016, 06:07 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Pokemon requested: Archen
Pokemon deposited: Seedot
IGN: Kim
i can't seem to find your pokemon, you may have gotten sniped, if so you have your archen anyway, If you'd like relist with a different pokemon? Seedots are usually too early game
awesome thats what i thought, but better safe then sorry.
thanks so much

Pokemon Desired: Aerodactyl
Pokemon Deposited: Lapras
Level: 13
(Apr 17, 2016, 07:02 AM)x0xliv Wrote: awesome thats what i thought, but better safe then sorry.
thanks so much

Pokemon Desired: Aerodactyl
Pokemon Deposited: Lapras
Level: 13
Make sure you spelled Aerodactyl correctly when you deposit the pokemon and if you can set it to 20-30, i can't seem to find your lapras, I'll make sure its nothing on my end if the issue procedes I'll directly trade you one!
@Karthyan it was sniped thats why you couldnt find it :/
Sorry, I didn't know that Seedots were early game since the one I play is Alpha Sapphire. You were right, I was snipped. Could I please have a Shieldon instead?
Pokemon deposited: Timburr
(Apr 17, 2016, 08:07 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: Sorry, I didn't know that Seedots were early game since the one I play is Alpha Sapphire. You were right, I was snipped. Could I please have a Shieldon instead?
Pokemon deposited: Timburr
You were sniped once again man, sorry. I can direct trade you any of the others if you still need any