Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Sword and Shield Exclusives Giveaway!
Hey! I hope this is still open. I have pokemon shield, and I would really appreciate it if you could give me galarian darumaka, galarian farfetch'd (or sirfetch'd idk what the picture is) and the rock guy. Also, what is the ability for Passimian? Did they ever release defiant?
(Jan 25, 2020, 09:03 PM)stevebs11 Wrote: Can I get a Sirfetch'd please??

Yes! If you still need it, what's your IGN and send me a switch friend request or catch me when I'm (rarely) online here
(Jan 30, 2020, 07:50 AM)element_x49 Wrote: hi, I know i'm late but is this still ongoing?

I would very much like a selection  Blush

I actually traded most away and then released some for box space. I think I'll finish this giveaway with these last few requests and maybe restart it and keep it ongoing when pokemon Home comes out. I may not have them ready but I'll be happy to breed them for you, which selection do you want? Tell me your IGN and add me on switch, or catch me when I'm online here to trade.
(Jan 31, 2020, 02:04 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: Hey! I hope this is still open. I have pokemon shield, and I would really appreciate it if you could give me galarian darumaka, galarian farfetch'd (or sirfetch'd idk what the picture is) and the rock guy. Also, what is the ability for Passimian? Did they ever release defiant?

Yeah I can help you out with the daramaka, farfetch'd, and stonjourner. The Passimian has reciever, not the HA unfortunately. Just tell me IGN and add me on switch, or catch me when I'm rarely online here.
(Feb 1, 2020, 08:12 AM)Wondertrampe Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2020, 09:03 PM)stevebs11 Wrote: Can I get a Sirfetch'd please??

Yes! If you still need it, what's your IGN and send me a switch friend request or catch me when I'm (rarely) online here

IGN - Steve
You online?
(Feb 1, 2020, 08:19 AM)Wondertrampe Wrote:
(Jan 31, 2020, 02:04 PM)AverageJoe Wrote: Hey! I hope this is still open. I have pokemon shield, and I would really appreciate it if you could give me galarian darumaka, galarian farfetch'd (or sirfetch'd idk what the picture is) and the rock guy. Also, what is the ability for Passimian? Did they ever release defiant?

Yeah I can help you out with the daramaka, farfetch'd, and stonjourner. The Passimian has reciever, not the HA unfortunately. Just tell me IGN and add me on switch, or catch me when I'm rarely online here.

I sent you a request. My IGN is Joe
@stevebs11 
@AverageJoe 

I'll be in link code 4281 .  ---- IGN Yellow
I'm online, it says searching
(Feb 1, 2020, 12:52 PM)Wondertrampe Wrote: @stevebs11 
@AverageJoe 

I'll be in link code 4281 .  ---- IGN Yellow

Searching. Didn't you say we can get one of each? I'm missing all the sword exclusives
Thank you so much! @Wondertrampe