Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway!
(Oct 22, 2015, 11:52 PM)eddytay1234 Wrote: those who need phione .. you can add me now Smile

I added you :3

(Oct 27, 2015, 11:14 PM)weisakura Wrote: Sorry for the week-long wait bamman, DakarMix, onesun and Jaamon!
I'm again free to breed now for the time being, I'll get the requests done ASAP! Smile

Also, Dakar, I can help you with both Phione and Turtwig but for Gligar you'll have to wait for Jdawg. (He's currently busy with homework at the moment!)

added too, add me plz :3
Added you back Orochi Smile
You're added to the queue :D

UPDATE: Massive update for the 'ready to trade' list!! ^0^V I'm ready to trade whenever you guys are online!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Hi! Would it be too much to ask for one of each of the starters? Oh and a phione for the boyfriend if it's possible c:

My friend code is 1435 - 4327 - 2279

Thanks so much!
Thanks for the little babies Wei Smile Much appreciated! I want to get the rest if it is ok Smile
I need Oshawott (Shell Armor),Totodile(Sheer force),Torchic(Speed boost) and Piplup.
Keep up the good work Smile
A-Cat: Sure, it'll take some time though Smile What's your IGN?

Jaamon: Awwwe I really love it how you call em lil babies :P Yeah sure you can! For the HA Toto, you'll have to wait for Jdawg, but I can help you breed the others Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Oct 27, 2015, 11:14 PM)weisakura Wrote: Sorry for the week-long wait bamman, DakarMix, onesun and Jaamon!
I'm again free to breed now for the time being, I'll get the requests done ASAP! Smile

Also, Dakar, I can help you with both Phione and Turtwig but for Gligar you'll have to wait for Jdawg. (He's currently busy with homework at the moment!)

sweet, hit me up when your ready

thanks Smile
Hey weisakura! I don't mind how long it takes c: thanks so much for what you're doing!

My IGN is Aleisha
What your doing is more than selfless and deserves a hug!
I really would like a HA honedge, goomy, and gabite from jdawg!
Pokemon IGN: Starbucks
Friend Code: 4828-7688-1396
Thanks so much!
OMG!!
I could use Snorlax Furfrou & Riolu for my breeding adventure.....
My Fc is -------4356-3216-3081-------
I would like a chickorita and a phonie my in game name is jani and my friend code is 366890888194
I forgot absol