Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway!
Legion and Mayorlink:
Yep to the both of ya! :D I'll put you guys on queue~
The latest I'll have your pokemon done is by this Thursday as that's the day when I'm officially done with exams!!

Starbucks - Jdawg is kinda busy at the moment, he'll get back to you once he is done with his heaploads of homework Smile Sorry for the wait!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
thanks and how are you going to do the trade oh and tip make a box for each pokemon so you wont mix up
The trade is via normal trade because we can't put eggs on the GTS Wink

I have categorized my eggs into boxes already, but definitely thanks for the tip :D

Also, add my FC back Jani - have already added you.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.

Thank you for the update, (I love your sig by the way)
I also am hosting a giveaway.
I will be posting an update on YouTube for the Pokemon Giveaway Club here shortly.
Please try to pm me when ready as I am on over 20 different websites/forums and it gets kind of hard to keep track of everything.
Thanks again for the little babies :P I'm only missing tepig and turtwig.Hidden abilities doesn't matter.Btw you can cancel my HATotodile.I got them from pokebank Smile
hey, not sure if you guys are still doing this, but i could really use a HA bulbasaur, HA totadile, and the EM squirtle
my fc is 0705-5101-5699
may i please have a froakie with protean

my friend code is 2037-0127-0122

thanks very very much
Could I please have a Chimchar, Turtwig, Phione, and Chansey?
IGN: Jonathan
FC: 3539-9823-2724

I don't need anything special, just need them for National Dex.
Can I have a Charmander and Squirtle please.
Fc is: 3883-8554-4166
Ign: Gian ill be ready whenever
All noted! :D I'll get them done ASAP!