Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway!
Thanks for the eggs and sorry about my internet acting up
May I have a HA/egg moves Charmander and Phione egg?
My FC and IGN Is on the left. :D
May I please have a HA Charmander w/ egg moves, HA Oshowatt, and a Phione? My FC is 2767-0190-7609. My IGN is Stupid
Hey wyoo2007 and moo311! I can get both of yours ready in no time Smile
Add me back, I have already added you guys.
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
I probably feel pretty greedy i guess but can i get one of everything instead of squirtle and charmander and phione. Trying to get every shiny starter!
Hey Hounds sure thing! Since you're gonna breed em for shinies, can I give you some of my already hatched breedject starters/starters I got from wonder trade and I'll breed for you the rest? Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
(Nov 9, 2015, 05:22 AM)weisakura Wrote: Hey Hounds sure thing! Since you're gonna breed em for shinies, can I give you some of my already hatched breedject starters/starters I got from wonder trade and I'll breed for you the rest? Smile

Sorry about not being active but being in y7 and sick at the same time is bad enough but i have now gone quite deaf so sorry if you think i cant be bothered with youre request
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
hey thanks idk when you want to trade cuz i just got back from school just let me know when im gonna be online all day
Thank you guys so much!I finally finished my starter collection.Now i can cook some baby soups :D Keep up the good work!
May i have HA- Piplup and Torchic please Smile

FC: 3626-1767-4853