Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway!
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:21 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:19 AM)CalebTheJester Wrote: Thank you very much and I would like all the starters please, I looked in my box and realized I traded my starters I got from AsmodeusInferno for some other mons I really wanted, again I am really sorry for asking for so much.

Hey no problem. I'll trade you a Chespin egg and a Froakie now.
Go online! :D

You'll probably receive the others by tomorrow, if it's okay with you Smile

that's perfectly fine, thank you so much!
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:25 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:22 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:11 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:07 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: I know this is a bit much concidering the starters i asked for but tomorrow can i have a zangoose egg plz

You totally owe me my sleeping time, mate Wink
Here's your Zangoose egg!

*Edit: Aw man why are you cancelling my trade T.T Or else I am probably gonna be offline for good until 8 hours later or so. And wow yeah sure maybe we can collaborate on doing this if you want Smile

Ok then ill start helping tomorrow whenni get up some pokemon from y and white2

Sweeeeeeet! Tell me which Pokemon you would breed and I'll update my thread. I can also put your name in the thread title! Wink

Ill mainly breed starters but if ive got it i will do it so mabye like ralts bagon ghastly tyrogue espurr and eevee
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:28 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:25 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:22 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:11 AM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:07 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: I know this is a bit much concidering the starters i asked for but tomorrow can i have a zangoose egg plz

You totally owe me my sleeping time, mate Wink
Here's your Zangoose egg!

*Edit: Aw man why are you cancelling my trade T.T Or else I am probably gonna be offline for good until 8 hours later or so. And wow yeah sure maybe we can collaborate on doing this if you want Smile

Ok then ill start helping tomorrow whenni get up some pokemon from y and white2

Sweeeeeeet! Tell me which Pokemon you would breed and I'll update my thread. I can also put your name in the thread title! Wink

Ill mainly breed starters but if ive got it i will do it so mabye like ralts bagon ghastly tyrogue espurr and eevee

Sure thing - hey I'll PM you tomorrow on this Smile Gotta really sleep now.
See you tomorrow!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
Weisakura, you sent me a PM but i can't PM back cause you blocked that function. Just letting you know :-)
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 7, 2015, 11:00 PM)weisakura Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2015, 10:52 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: I would like to take a treecko if it has its hidden ability. and i would also like a phione. but is these pokemon ready for competitive?

FC: 4439-3408-1547
IGN: Mr.Crypolic

Unfortunately my Treecko has no HA, and every one of my Pokemon is non-competitive (the disclaimer at the top tells it all).
The only one with HA would be my Froakie which has Protean and Torchic has speed boost.

Yes I can definitely breed you a Phione Smile

If you're online now I can definitely trade you in a bit!

no thanks. thanks anyways
(Oct 8, 2015, 11:47 AM)Shachi Wrote: Weisakura, you sent me a PM but i can't PM back cause you blocked that function. Just letting you know :-)

OAO"" No WONDER I keep sending out PMs but none ever gets back *smh
Thanks for the head's up!

(Oct 8, 2015, 07:27 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: no thanks. thanks anyways

Kays Smile
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.

Can one have too many Cyndaquills at 47 I say yes. Can I get a squirtle, piplup, and tirtwig.
FC to da left
I would like a piplup and a phione please my friend code is 3754-9150-9610
(Oct 8, 2015, 07:49 PM)CptThomAwesome Wrote: Can one have too many Cyndaquills at 47 I say yes. Can I get a squirtle, piplup, and tirtwig.
FC to da left

Sure thing, mate. If you're online now/in 15-30 minutes I can probably breed and trade them over in an instant. Smile Be sure to add my FC.

p/s: I call that Cyndaquil galore.

(Oct 8, 2015, 07:58 PM)pokefan Wrote: I would like a piplup and a phione please my friend code is 3754-9150-9610

Sure, if you're online in let's say 30 minutes I can trade it to ya

can i please get a phione egg and a tepig
FC:2122-8810-7504
IGN:Jose